32

Tee

"Yes! Kitana still kicked ya ass!"

Kas.....?

"No fuckin way!!"

That was Quin.....

To hear my sister a lil more hype than usual, was different. A good different, after a treatment someone was lucky they could get anything outta Kas for a couple days. Now she playing video games?

"He done went and brought the game......" Quin's brother muttered.

"That's so sweet....." Nina cooed, we walked in between the guys towards Kas room. We greeted the two nurses at the station.

"You big mad......!?" Dom snickered when we heard Kas say down the hallway.

"Hell yeah......ain't no way you could beat me, twice!"

"We feeling big mad." Q muttered, snickering.

We heard mumbling and the other room door opened. I saw a cute ass guy step out. In my eyes, bae gon always be sexy as fuck, but I can also give credit where it was due. Dom and the twins were tatted up, but dude ain't had no space.

What fucked up everything for me was the tattoos on his face. That ain't cute to me......

 That ain't cute to me

Khambrel Dawkins

"It's nice to see the faces of the neighbor." He said casually, with a smirk. His eyes moved to me and I saw them slide over my body.

Dude was checking me out.....

This bout to be some bullshit.....

Please Jesus, not today.....

"Wassup shawty......" He nodded at me.

Oh no.......

"Fuck wrong wit yo eyes......?" I felt Dom's arm pull me behind him.

"Bae....." For some reason, I ain't trust what this tatted guy was about.

"Oh......this your gurl.....?" The guy scoffed at Dom. Q came up next to him, leaving Nina next to me.

"Bae....." I tugged his arm and Nina followed with Q.

"Don't forget that shit." Dom sneered. The guys face got dark and another huge guy stepped out behind him. Dom and Q weren't intimidated for shit. Instead, I saw Dom's fists curl.

"Ok......shit over with. You can go about your business and we go about ours." I said, still pulling on Dom's arm back towards Kas room. You could hear Quin and Kas still playfully going back and forth. Dom and Q still wouldn't budge and stared down this guy and his friend.