55

Kennison (Kenny)

Before Darius body was found.....

"Yo.....I dunno where that shipment went." My best friend came in the room. I was playing video games with my sons, my daughter was out with her friends and my queen was in the kitchen, cooking.

 I was playing video games with my sons, my daughter was out with her friends and my queen was in the kitchen, cooking

Izaak (Ice)

"Y'all go clean up, I know yo mama almost done with dinner....." The three of 'em ran out the room and he sat next to me on the couch.

These last couple weeks I been on edge. There was kilos of coke and weed missing from a delivery that was posed to made to the east coast. My driver was MIA and I ain't neva had a problem with Scottie. That's why he was the only out of state delivery guy, I trusted him the most to handle these big ass deals. Now he not answering his calls and my customer asking me where the fuck was their shit.

That delivery was almost $500k!

One thing I don't play about......is my money. I took over this empire when Imperial passed it over to me and Ice. We made it grow bigger than what it already was. We ain't had no fuck ups and that's cuz, me and Ice don't play no shit bout our money and the product, we give the best shit. It was why majority of the dope boys come to us. From the east coast, to here in the west and even out the country. When I got the call that Scottie ain't make it to New York, I knew some shit happened.

"You called his brother......?" I put the game controller on the coffee table and looked at my phone.

Babygirl: the movie almost finished daddy

Me: call Von or aunty Shawni to pick u up. I got a meeting with yo uncle Ice

"Scottie's brother called me today and said he ain't seen him, yet.....some shit happened. I know it......" I nodded my head quietly, Ice poured some Hennessy in a cup.

"Fuck....." I hated to think it, but.......

Someone got Scottie......

"We needa find who the fuck did this shit and why. When we find them, motherfuckahs dead....." I said, getting even more pissed off. I hate when a niggah fuck with my business and my money, now they probably murked one of my best driver's......?

"Von got people on the east coast too. His cousin messing with a chick in West Virginia. She be finding all the tea, don't matter where it come from, she musta heard something....." Ice got up, picking up his phone.

"Wassup Ice......?" My queen walked in the living room, a beautiful smile on her face. Ice waved at her, talking to Von. "Hey baby.....you ok?" Mimi looked at me in worry.

She sat next to me on the couch and I gave her a soft kiss. "No....." I wrapped my arm around her shoulders. Mimi looked at Ice who was obviously talking to Von.