27

Tee

Before Dom wakes up......

I cringed when when I felt his arm squeeze around my waist, making me catch my breath a lil. I let out a groan and blew out a breath, when Dom relaxed a lil. I dozed off again, he moaned quietly in my ear and I kept sleeping.

"Fu.....!" I slapped his hand, his fingers dug in my stomach. "That shit hurts!" I moaned.

Dom's arms then wrapped tighter, around my waist and he pulled me to him. I tried to move his arm, but Dom kept holding me in a grip. He moaned and that's when I realized, he was still sleeping.

He's having a nightmare.......

"Bae.......let go.....!" I tried to shove his arm and Dom wouldn't budge. I was getting a lil scared right now, but I also knew he needed to wake up.

"Hey!!!" I yelled out loud. The sun wasn't completely out, but I knew one of the twins had to be up, I always be hearing them. "Hey!!!" I yelled out loud again, struggling against Dom.

"Ow......! Bae......!" I felt his fingers in my sides now, but he relaxed. I tried to move away and he held me tight again, moaning. Suddenly his hold wasn't that tight anymore......but from his grip, just a few seconds ago......I was now sore. Dom gripped me tight again, this time like he was holding onto a lifeline. Like he was scared to let go, but it was hurting so bad......

"You hur........fuc!" I groaned, when his arm rubbed on a sore spot on my ribs. "Wake up!" I yelled. The door swung open and the twins came running in. Q grabbed my arm and looked at his brother.

"Just let me pull, ok?" I gritted my teeth, when Dom's arm slid under my stomach. I had to catch my breath, I saw Kas run behind him. A shock on both hers and Nina's face.

"Hurry up!" Q's grip got tight around my arms.

"Go!"

"Yo! Dom!" Quin yelled.

Q pulled me and I felt the pressure release, he caught me around the waist. I turned to look at Dom, but he had his hand around Quin's wrist and was about to throw his fist back. He looked out of it, his hazel eyes wide and shifty.

"Stop!" I yelled.

Dom stopped and looked around the room. Q stood in front of us, Dom let Quin's hand go and looked at me. I moved in front of Q and climbed over the bed and Quin moved back. Crawling to him, I stood on my knees in front of Dom and rubbed the side of his face. I see the guilt in his eyes. It's not his fault, I stared in his regretful hazel eyes.

"It's ok.....I got you......" Dom stepped back and stared at the ground.

My arm dropped next to me and I bit my lip, the worry creeping in my chest. Dom had a frustrated, yet hurt look on his face. He balled his fists and I watched him move past Quin and out of his room. My eyes fell on my sister and Nina who looked at me with worry. Angie looked out the door, obviously worried bout her brother.

"I'm not going in the clinic." I told my sister.

I couldn't work and think about Dom all day, Imma be constantly worried. Q walked out of the room, with Brandon behind him. Leaving me, the ladies and Quin. My sister took my phone and unlocked it. I looked at Nina.

"There's no appointments, today. It should be a slow day. Maisy is due for her injection, just like how we did it last time. I got a name of the animals that need their flea and tick treatments. It's all chewable." She nodded at me. I looked at my sister, when she hung up the phone.

"Daddy said don't worry bout it, he'll take care of everything. We stay here. But I do gotta go in the city, my shipment came in early." I let out a breath, she was supposed to take her medication yesterday, but she had no more needles. I was hoping she wouldn't have a mini flare up. It was why she had to tone it down these last couple days. Too much excitement or activity wasn't too good for Kas right now, with no meds on hand.