14

Dom

"You guys got a nice spot....." Treasure looked around the condo living room.

" Treasure looked around the condo living room

"I guess." Shrugging, I leaned back, coffee in hand. I don't really drink much juice and soda. Before, it was a whole bunch of Gatorade and water......added to that, was the coffee.

"Lemme guess......y'all didn't decorate in here?" Treasure smiled her pretty smile.

"Nah.....it was all our parents. Mostly our pops, they took over when our moms wanted to paint the walls a 'pastel' color....." I cringed, remembering when Adila brought up that pale green.

"It's a nice color. Match it up with a light brown or even a beige color......" We was talking bout decorating of all things and I honestly wasn't uncomfortable.

"I dunno. Sounds like a couple thing. Where they decide to move in together......" I drank from my coffee, looking at her. Treasure was looking sexy as hell and she was just simply dressed.

It was obvious that her and her sister were the more laid back and comfort dressers and Nina the more feminine one

It was obvious that her and her sister were the more laid back and comfort dressers and Nina the more feminine one. Either way, them thighs was looking hella good in them tights, though...... I ain't gon lie....that ass would look sexy as fuck when she throwing it back.

Hard, with a tight grip.

Chill out......

I ain't had no sex in like two weeks......? I love sex, so I expect to get it often.....in a week. So thinking bout sex and low key watching how fine Treasure is.....Imma have to take matters in my own hands, tonight.

Literally......

".......you know.....? You right......" She nodded her head and drank some of her Pepsi.

"You ever lived with somebody.....?" I looked around the living room. Both Kasmira and Quin were on the floor, playing Mortal Kombat. Q and Nina was talking, I saw him take her phone from her.

My sister and Brandon was talking too. He was stuck on her and Angie was laying it thick. She's my sister and Brandon cool and all, that's just me. He think Imma be a problem......it's gonna be something else when he run into pops. They done met before......it just wasn't Brandon dating Angie then.