22

Tee

"You guys ok.....?" I walked out to the clinic lobby. Quinton and Dom were looking at walls, to start installing the camera system Q was rigging up. I honestly was super grateful for them, helping us out.

"Yeah......Kas just left with her......friend." Nina said a lil quietly. She came to stand next to me and I didn't miss the low key look Quinlan gave me.

I was finally able to distinguish him and his brother. They both had majority of the same tattoos, but Quin's was on his left side and Q, the right. Personality was different. Q was cool and calm, where Quin was more vocal and had somewhat of  more laid back attitude. I felt like I was  starting to seeing more of the real Quin.  

"What happened.....?" I asked Nina quietly, watching Dom.

Last night......

my God......!

I've had other partners, Darius being the longest one. Dominic has put all of them to shame......

I can still feel the licks and bites, the way he dominated my body......the man has the most amazing head game I ever came across. For me to beg......and cry.......squirt......

He could bring me to heaven and back, anytime.....

Dom says he got no limits.....well there's some stuff I never tried, but was willing to. A person never knows what they really like, til the tried it at least once.

"When Kas and......Ta'ron?" Nina looked at me, making sure she said the name right. I nodded, I looked at Quinlan who was looking at a piece he was connecting.

"Well, Q......came and asked me about him......I couldn't really answer, cuz I don't know." Nina said quietly next me. I nodded my head and walked to stand next to Dom.

"Hey......you ok.....?" I asked him, this shit show with Darius, this morning.......was fucking stupid!

I broke that shit off with him, a year ago and what we had after.....was purely physical. He knew that. I always told Darius there was no getting back together, that it was just to fuck. I knew him, he was clean, we had been physical before......it was why I still kept messing with him. Now Darius was just being plain petty and salty as fuck. I honestly didn't feel bad when Dom, swung on him. The shit that kept coming outta his mouth......

I'm sloppy seconds......?

Dom maybe that slim cut, but them hands had strength. Darius a big ass dude......and for him to stumble when Dom threw that fist.......Dominic ain't one to mess with.

Is it bad that I found it sexy as fuck, when Dom warned Darius?

"Yeah, baby.....listen the frame in this wall and I think a few of them back there, is starting to go bad. It's not termites, but it's an old building.......they need to be replaced." He looked at me.

I let out a deep breath. The piles of debt was climbing. The state gives us but so much. Whatever they give us, we stock on food and supplies for the animals. The three of us use our laptops to handle the other stuff and we do the rest by hand.

"Lemme see how much we got left in the clinic account." The three guys looked at me. Nina came to stand with us, a box in her hands. She handed it to me and I looked in it. Oh good......the flea and tick medications that my furry babies were getting. I saw the delivery man leaving.

"Wait!" I grabbed the foam box, with the ferrets blood samples in it. I smiled and handed it to him. "Thanks....."

"No problem, beautiful......" I stepped way back. This was the same delivery driver from last week. I saw that tension Dom had with him. I did not want another show.