8

Dom

"Angie......!"

"Angelina.....!"

I caught my sister around the waist, before she climbed the coffee table. She was bout to fly and tackle Jass like a linebacker. Instead she reached over,grabbing a bowl and threw it towards Jass, who dodged it.

I was not bout to let my sister go to jail......now I was pissed the fuck off. Not at Angie.......but at Jass. She knew my sister ain't like her and Jass knew Angie was gonna talk back......now you was just being a bitch, by provoking her.

Angie snatched herself from my arms and tried to move around me again. I caught her and swung her to face me. Her face was red as fuck. Angie tried to run around me again. I grabbed her by the waist again, pulling her back.

"¡Oye! cálmate, ella va a llamar a la policía y voltearte la mierda?" (aye! calm the fuck down, she gon call the cops and flip the shit on you)

Mom was from Puerto Rico and came here when she was about four. My grandma kept the culture strong with me and Angie. We just seem to speak it, when we're pissed off. Or just when we wanna mess around people and make 'em feel like we talking shit bout them.

Angie pointed her finger at Jass,

"You ain't finna play my brother no more, bitch! Your ass don't deserve shit from him! Goldigging ass puta!" (Bitch!)

"Fuck you! Dom, you gon control her ass over me!?" Jass looked over at me.

I know she ain't think I was finna choose her, over my sister.

I pulled Angie back, til we were in the kitchen with Adila. I was 99% sure that she was on the phone with ma.

I looked at my sister, "chill out......this gon fuck your record up in school and jobs."

My sister was starting med school in a few weeks and I'll be damned if I let this fuck her up. Angie blew out deep breaths, fists ready to swing. She smirked at Jass and gave me a cocky look. Q came in the kitchen quietly watching us.

"Aye bruh......you wanna know why she all of a sudden text you to come home.......?" Angie's eyes got hard in hate to Jass.

I looked at my sister, waiting on what was gonna happen.

"I came by early to start your coffee.......and another dude was coming outta here. She was tryna time you, so dude could be already gone. Nasty ass bitch!" Angie spat at Jass.

"She fuckin lyin, bae......!" Jass yelled.

"Oh yeah, bitch.......? Soy mentirosa.....? Q get my phone." (I'm a liar?)

Q grabbed it off the kitchen counter and the condo door opened. My parents came in, mom coming at me in a rush.....

"What's wrong papa......?" She whispered, worry all over her face.

"Angie called. Me and Q came in this mess." I shrugged.

Q passed Angie her phone and she scrolled through it. She flipped her phone for me to look, while she watched Jass with a cocky smirk, rocking side to side. Ready to pop off.

Some dude had his arms around her waist, kissing Jass......

I may not have loved her......but I had enough respect for her......by not cheating on Jass. I had one too many opportunities to do so. It was stupid of me to do it......but I gave her money to buy whatever she needed and wanted. Didn't complain about nothing......and Jass was fucking cheating......on me......?