9

Dom

Night of the party, in memory......

I saw dude walking up to us. Q was rolling, I was watching the crowd of party goers. Quin went to the bathroom and probably was looking around the house. The three of us always got fidgety around large crowds. We just wanted to get our shit and go, being around all these people wasn't us.

We ain't trust nobody, but us three.

Dude had his hat on backwards and three other guys with him. He leaned his head sideways and looked at Q, tapping one of the guys chest and a smirk grew on his face.

"Careful......" I told Q quietly, who was splitting the cigar. Q knew that I wasn't bout to let us in no stupid ass drama and this guy screamed it.....he walked with a cocky ass swag, that nonchalant air around him.

This shit was bout to be a problem.

The music was thumping and the bodies grinding against each other. There were those who were drinking, smoking and snorting. The smell of weed permeated the air, me and the twins were probably on our second cups and once we was done rolling up.....we'd hit up the liquor store and find somewhere quiet and just smoke......

I watched the smirk grow on the guys face as him and the guys he was with, came closer.

They stopped in front of me and I slowly slid closer to Q, facing them. I could feel Q's eyes slide to the corner, to look at me.

"Y'all need something.....?" I questioned them. I felt Q fully turn to look back.

"Yo.....you that same fool from earlier......" He pointed his finger at Q. He fully turned around and raised a brow at the guy. I looked sideways at my friend, confused.

The fuck was he.....?

Dude ain't look familiar and we ain't really talk to nobody since we left Dr. Greenley's office. So I was definitely confused about where this was going.

"Scuse me......?" Q put the joint he rolled, on the coffee table in front of us.

"I told you Imma fuck you up when I catch you, bitch!" Dude spat out over the thumping music.

Hold the fuck up......!

"Bruh.....this really ain't the typa problem you looking for." I said quietly, now I felt defensive. Q snickered and crossed his arms over his chest, he looked down and back up at the guys.

The guy looked at me and had the balls to step up to me. As a warning, I moved back a little. I saw Quin walking down the hallway, looking around him.

"This ain't yo beef. He know I got pressure with him." Dude turned to look back at Q, who was looking at dude carefully.

"Yo.....I don't know you for shit.....but if you feeling some typa way.......I ain't got no problem handling it." Q said evenly. I watched the other three guys. They were getting shifty, meaning they were the types that always itched for a fight.