43

Kas

"You ready for your birthday this weekend?" Me and Quin walked into the hospital. I had my first appointment with my new physical therapist and his offices was in here.

"Yes! I'm so excited! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I gave his face kisses. Nina told us that Quin wanted us to go on Summersville Lake for two whole weeks. Hell yeah, I was down with that! Since me and Quin became official......

It's been fucking amazing!

The dick game is straight magical, mesmerizing and addictive......his heart and pure sweetness, genuine caring energy is something a girl could dream of having. And I got it! Quin is that bae.....and Imma be here for Zaddy at anytime he needs me.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and we walked to the elevators. I looked at Quin. "You're good with the elevators?"

"Long as I got you with me." He kissed my neck and we got in. Quin pulled me in front of him and I leaned against his chest.

"Hold it, please!" Quin kicked his long leg in between the sensors and the doors slid open again. A real pretty ass woman came in.

Hold u-

"Kennedy.....?" She turned and gave me a smile and pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey Kas, how you doing?"

Kennedy Hutchinson

"I'm good. You here now?" I asked her.

Kennedy's eyes moved up behind me and gave Quin a quiet look. "Oh sorry.....this my bae, Quin. This is Kennedy Hutchinson, her and Tee went to highschool and WVU together." They shook hands and Kennedy looked back at me. The elevator started moving.

"I'm doing my last year of residency here. Gonna go for cardiac care....." I figured she would. Kennedy's dad, Keon died from a stroke and heart attack, when she was in highschool. After his death, she decided on going to med school, so I wasn't surprised that she chose that specialty.

"I figured you'd go into it.".I nodded.

"How's Tee? The clinic? Aren't you done with school now, too?" She asked.

"Next semester is my last and then I take my boards." I was so ready to be, Dr. Kasmira Borden!

"Good. You're gonna do fine. You and your sister were always so smart. What you doing here, anyways?" Quin dropped a kiss on my shoulder, rubbing his hand down my spine. A look crossed Kennedy's eyes and quickly disappeared.

Weird......

"I'm here to see my new physical therapist, Noah St. Louis." Another look crossed her eyes and Kennedy gave me a tight smile.

"Everything ok....?" She tapped my arm, looking over me.

"Yeah, I got MS......so I need some extra help." I shrugged, Kennedy nodded and looked up at the moving numbers.