60

Two months later......

Nina

"Hello....?" I looked at Q.

The guys were going to physical therapy with Noah and Kas was driving. It's been almost three months since the chaos at the restaurant happened. I swear I wouldn't know what to do if I lost him. Q showed me nothing but a love that I thought I would never have and I would go crazy if I had lost it. I looked at him again, when I felt his arm around my shoulders. "Wassup Jay.....?"

The guys looked at him in curiosity, Q put his phone on speaker. "Wassup twin.....?"

"We ain't hear from you in a minute. Where you at.....?" Quin asked.

"I'm in New York with my mom and sister." The guy answered.

"When you came back.....?" Q asked.

"Couple months ago.....not going back though......" Tee murmured quietly to Dom and Q pulled my hair back, still holding his phone.

"Word.....?" Quin asked.

"Yeah.....it just don't feel the same no more....." Q looked up at his brother, a look in their eyes. "I got y'all number from your dads, I lost my other phone. I ain't heard from y'all since......"

The person cleared their throat and the guys looked away. I rubbed my hand down Q's chest, consoling him, watching the memory cross his eyes. This must be someone they served with and knew pretty well.

"Yeah....."

"So.....I heard from y'all pops bout what happened. Y'all aight.....?"

"Yeah.....going to physical therapy now." Q rubbed down his leg up to his casted knee.

He was still in a wheel chair, but today him and Noah were gonna start on his walking. Q could be so hard headed, he hated using the chair and we caught him tryna walk on his own a couple times. His brother and Dom told us that's how Q was, so independent and hated feeling like he was being restricted.

"Damn, what's the injuries......?"

"Cap, got facial injuries. Q got caught on his bad leg again. I got caught in the chest." Dom reached and playfully shoved Quin's head back.

"Shit.....Dom still let y'all call him cap? You know he hate the shit....." The guy chuckled. Kas made a turn and still kept driving.

"He can't really say much now, so we taking advantage....." Quin cackled quietly. Dom had plastic surgery last month, to fix the hole in his cheek. Except for the scar, he was still handsome as before.

"So.....some shit came to my mind when I was talking with Henry. It's some shit that's making a lot of sense now....."

"Wassup.....?"

"So I met this female, cool ass chick, with some cool ass people. I remembered something, that was said when I was in Miami. Something bout some dope and three brothers.....?" I looked at Tee who looked at Q's phone.

"Yeah......we had some typa problem with three brothers down here. They the ones that did the shit......" Q said quietly. Kas pulled up to a stop at the light and looked back.

"And they came down to Miami when some dudes from Vegas came looking for 'em......" The guy said.

"Yeah....." Quin dragged out, the guy huffed out a laugh.

"Shit crazy......dudes from Vegas caught up with them, in Miami. Them boys gone, with some other dudes. I heard that shit in the news the next day, I just ain't really put the connection together then, til me and my girl was just talking."