26

Tee

I looked up when I heard the door. Two women, a real beautiful latin woman and another beautiful Mediterranean woman, walked in the lobby.

"Hi, good afternoon. Welcome to A Home To Love, how can I help you ladies today.....?" The Latin woman gave me a nice smile, while the Mediterranean one gave me a.....serious look? I dunno what to make of it. I ain't get no bad or weird vibe from it.

 I ain't get no bad or weird vibe from it

Cassidy, Adila
(Dom, twins mom's)

"Hi mama.....maybe you can help us out. My name's Cassidy and this is my very good friend, Adila...." She touched the other woman's shoulder. Her lips twitched, what was this woman's problem?

I gave Cassidy the same smile, she was giving me. "My name is Treasure....." I looked around the lobby, "I don't got nobody else to introduce." I giggled, shrugging.

The other woman, Adila, snickered and Cassidy giggled with me. I was curious as to why these gorgeous women were here. "You said that maybe I could help you....so what can I help you with?"

I leaned on the counter, my chin in hand and looked at them. Cassidy playfully shoved Adila, this was an interesting pair of friends. Cassidy was low key, yet very friendly. Adila was serious, I guess......

"Stop it Adila. Drop the act, she's nice. You're such a drama queen....." Cassidy flipped her hand and playfully rolled her eyes at her friend.

What the fuck was going on.....?

My head whipped at Adila when she let out a dramatic breath and sucked her teeth. "Fine....." She rolled her eyes and looked directly at me. I raised a brow at her, waiting for something to be said.

"Who is Kasmira Borden and why is my son, sending her flowers?" She grilled me.

The twins mom......

That means Cassidy is-

"Aye Tee, where you put the-oh, hello....." Kas stopped at the door and I looked back at her. My sister walked to the side of the counter, leaning against it.

"Hi.....I'm Cassidy and this Adila." She smiled at my sister.

"That's such a cool name. I'm Kasmira, but you can call me Kas." She stretched out her hand, but I was totally caught off guard again......when Adila yanked my sister to her and gave Kas a big ass hug.

"I'm confused......" I muttered.

"Oh, Adila is just a drama queen. Just like Quinlan. Now that we found the right place.....you......must be the one my son is interested in." Cassidy gave me a sly smirk.

Between his mom and dad.....Dom was the perfect combination of them. Fine as hell.....solid and got that smirk, that'll get you in trouble.

"I guess.....?"