61

Quin

I pulled up to the front of the hotel. "Nice....." Kas looked out the window.

"Y'all really had to do The Ritz

"Y'all really had to do The Ritz....?" Tee asked.

"So." Dom mumbled.

"C'mon....." Me and Dom got out the truck and the ladies followed, Dom pulled Q's chair out. Q got out on his crutches. Even though he used the chair when his knee started fucking with him, he was still stubborn as fuck. Can't sit his ass still for shit, I mean.....I get it, I'd be tryna move around, too. I gave the key to the valet and I slowly walked next to my brother, Dom and Q's eyes watching the small crowd.

"This is amazing.....!" Kas skipped ahead. I watched my girlfriend, a grateful feeling filling my chest.

Kas giggled with her sister and Nina, while talking to each other. The dogs ran around each other in front of them, it was no way we were leaving them. Kas turned to look back at me, a smirk growing in her face. I was digging this hair cut on her.

Fuck, I love her......

I took my phone out and called up JaySean. Instead of just coming to New York for Christmas, we'd help out with Thanksgiving too. I mean.....what we got planned may be nostalgic for the veterans. Meaning we were gonna be here for a minute. We came here a week before Thanksgiving, to get ready for what we got planned. After the holiday was Tee's birthday. So Dom wanted to give her an all out, birthday month vacay with the holidays.

"Wassup twin, y'all here already.....?" He answered.

"Yeah, just got here. What's good to eat round here?" I asked JaySean. I knew the ladies would be hungry for some real food.

Dom was holding onto Tee and Nina's duffle bag and pulling the chair behind him. I held onto Kas bag and her cooler. "Actually, Jahi and 'em wanna take y'all out to dinner. He got a restaurant rented out, y'all cool....?"

I looked at the guys, Dom and Q shrugged. Walking through the glass doors and into the hotel's lobby, I looked around at the crowd. I always get anxious around crowds, at least there wouldn't be too much people at the restaurant. "Our dogs cool.....?" Maisy yapped at Mischa and Tenny. JaySean sounded like he pulled away from his phone and the low rumbling of voices could be heard. Even if our dogs had to stay in the kitchen, we was good with that.

"Lucian says it's aight." JaySean said clearly.

"Then yeah, we can....." I whistled for Tenny, when he got distracted by a female husky.

"Aight. I'll text y'all the location and time."

"Yeah." I hung up, when we got to the reception area. After giving our information, we got to our suite.

"See, now this too much....wow.....?" Nina looked at us.

?" Nina looked at us