62

Dom

"So

"So.....this is West Point......." Tee said in awe. I wrapped my arm more firmly around her shoulders and pulled her tight to me. Me and the twins looked up at one of the large buildings.......

The dogs ran around each other, while we stood there still looking at the school. "Damn, this shit like Hogwarts." Kas said looking around the huge property. Security walked around, while tourists were on their way to the museum.

"Might as well be, they don't miss shit in here. We coulda been sneaked out though, if Kobe had put his phone on fuckin silent." Quin muttered, I chuckled under my breath.

"Emmett fucked his ass up....." I snickered in memory and the ladies giggled.

"Boy thought for sure, he was finally gonna get some..... " Q shook his head in memory.

"How y'all thought y'all was gonna sneak outta here?" Nina looked at us.

"Hell yeah, that shit woulda been impossible...." Kas agreed and Tee nodded her head, agreeing.

" Kas agreed and Tee nodded her head, agreeing

Nina & Kas

"I woulda found a way to come see you....." Q looked up at Nina. His hand smoothing down her swollen stomach. She blushed under his eyes, biting her lip and looking away.

"I damn sure woulda found a way myself.....my operation woulda been successful....." Quin eyed Kas slowly, she winked at him, biting her lips.

"Y'all couldn't...." I looked at the twins.

"And why the fuck not.....?" Quin reared his head back at me.

"They were 15. We were 20.....?"

"Oh.....right....." Q said softly, Nina and Kas giggled.

"Exactly....." Tee shrugged, we looked up back at one of the buildings.

"Feels good to be back round here, though....." Quin put both his arms on Kas shoulders and his chin on top of her head, standing behind her.

"Yeah....." I murmured, Tee leaned her head on my side. It was almost 15 years ago since we started here, but it felt like yesterday......