31

Quin

"Ok......here we go. I didn't know how you take it, so I brought the fixings." I stood up and helped her with the coffee.

"Thank you, Mrs. Borden." Kasmira's mom smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"Gwen please and you're welcome, honey.....you know, I thought you'd leave with your brother and friend....." She took a sip of her coffee and cringed. "Oh my God, this is just garbage....."

Everybody, but me and Gwendolyn had left. The ladies went to the clinic with Dr. Borden, the guys went with them. I wanted to stay and keep watching out for Kas.

I put my sugar and drunk some of mines and damned near spit it back out. Q was the only one who puts creamer in his coffee, me and Dom were good with it just black. This shit was missing every fucking thing.

"I wanted to make sure she was okay......" Gwen looked at me for a minute.

She looked over at her daughter. Kas been sleep since I talked to her early this morning, I think it was like 2 or 3 in the morning. Her dad and the guys had went to get something from the hospital cafeteria and I took her dad's seat.

Just watching Kas......

"I know Austin thanked you, but I wanna thank you, too. You didn't have to......" She mentioned the hospital room, I arranged for Kas. Everybody was on a nervous high and they didn't wanna go nowhere. The room they first put Kas in, wasn't big enough for just her parents to sleep in.

So I got her a private suite

I called mom and told her that there was gonna be a big ass charge and when she found out that Kas was in the hospital, she went ahead and paid half of the room fee. I know she was gonna be here later to see how she was doing, the woman couldn't get enough of Kas. You swear all of them been besties forever.

"You're welcome. If it makes her comfortable....." I looked at Kas again.

"Or.....you're making up for something." I turned to look at her.

I mean......

"Um....."

"My daughters tell me almost everything. I don't tell them how to run their lives or relationships, they're grown now. But I will give my opinion, if asked." I thought Dr. Borden was kinda intimidating and that's cuz he's quiet. Gwen.....? She got that vibe that's so much like her daughters.....I got a feeling that's something I should be a lil more careful of.

I got a feeling that's something I should be a lil more careful of