53

Q

"Hi cat eyes.....!" My eyes snapped open. I dunno how long I been stuck in the dark for, but the shit was getting me paranoid as fuck.

"Cat eyes! Come play with us.....!" I looked around for the voice.

The fuck goin on.....?

Two boys came up, I was definitely confused now. They weren't aliv......

"Eloy......Inoc....?"

Eloy & Inoch

Eloy & Inoch

What the fuck......?

"Come play!" Inoch waved at me. I slowly walked towards them. I thought this shit was done with, Eloy and Inoch kept waving me over, til I got closer.

"What's....?" I looked around again, we were in the same playground we built for them.

"Hi Cat eyes, wanna come play......?" Inoch spoke in his language, looking up at me.

"Play....?" I replied.

Am I dead.....?

Last time I had a dream, it was with Emmett and I thought it was over with. Now, two kids who we all treated like lil brothers?

"Yeah.....like we always did....." Eloy shrugged.

He picked up a football and started running with his brother. They looked back laughing and I felt a familiar feeling come over me. I ran behind them, hissing like a cat. I grabbed the brothers around the waists, running with them under my arms. In my mind, I heard the giggles and laughs of the other kids in the background.

We sat in a circle, around some other toys. Inoch took the same football and threw it at me. "You guys ok.....?"

Of all the kids, me and the guys were probably the most closest with them. We all had fun equally with all the kids, it's just that Eloy and Inoch were always around us.

"Yeah.....we all like it. It's not scary no more....." Inoch looked at me, I tossed the ball to his brother.

My heart dropped, it was so many of them that lost their lives. Innocent children who'd seen more than enough of what people go through. "I'm sorry......" I looked at them.

"Don't be sad......we're safe now......and happy.....!" Eloy yelled, tossing the ball to his brother.

Eloy climbed up the monkey bars. "Look at me, cat eyes!" He hooked his legs and flipped upside down.

"Make me a airplane.....!" Inoch reached out his arms out to me.

Getting up, I laughed with him and his brother. I lift Inoch and swung him around like a plane. We used to always play with the kids, pulling them away from the misery they were in.