[Side Story] Planet Fall

Over a Separatist world, a ship appeared, it's shape unusual, and appeared from deep space, from beyond the system's edge. It had three smaller, equally strange shaped, ships around it. Small craft flew out from the ships, and made their way towards the large agricultural town that was on the planet, the only settlement on the planet large enough for a space port. As they landed, a hooded figure walked out, flanked by soldiers with blasters.

The few town guards were nervous, the hidden faces that made the new arrival made them uneasy, along with the cloaked figure. Word moved quickly, causing a lot of the settlers to come and see who had come to visit them.

As the settlers stepped out to see these strangers, the robes figure raised his arm with a clear and simple snap, gave a command that was pre-planned. Several more soldiers walked out of the landing crafts, before raising, and leveling their guns and opened fire. These soldiers walked through the town, breaking down doors, and would kill those who resisted them, or those who disobeyed unclear orders, but rounded up the rest, and taken towards their landing craft.

Aircraft circled the village, shooting at those who attempted to run. The soldiers searched the builds relentlessly, often turning over beds, tabled and breaking into buildings through windows. Doors were blown apart as they were hunting the settlers, shots rang out, with flashes of light. Some carried large tanks on their backs and would burn the insides of buildings, after they gathered people inside, and would burn them alive, after sealing the doors, and would shoot those who tried to escape the flames.

The hooded figure walked towards a larger building, when a red blaster bolt hit the ground near him. This made him stop and look up at the origin, a man with a rifle. He only paused, as he saw a hand move from his side.

The figure raised a hand, and snapped again, before two robes and armored figures with shields and swords ran forward, standing in front of the robes figure, advancing, blocking red blaster fire from the building. As they got closer, the man holding the blaster felt himself get lifted into the air, before he was pulled to the ground with force. He was pulled from the ground and thrown against the wall of the building he was just in, and then pulled forward, lifted into the air and slammed down on the ground.

The armored men grabbed the man, gripping his arms, pulling him so he was on his knees, arms behind his back, before he looked up at the hooded figure. The eyes glowed under the hood, as the man drew a device out, and said something in a strange language that the man could not understand. The words were unclear, but the idea, was clear, "speak".

"Why are you doing this to us? Who are you, are you with the Jedi? The republic? What do you want with us? Let us go, we have done nothing, we are just an agricultural settlement. The Confederacy of Independent Systems do not care for us, we joined them out of force. Please! We will join the Republic, just stop this, please! We have only wish to survive in peace." The man begged, beginning to cry as he pleaded for mercy, for the destruction, and death to end.

The figure gave no answer, the box simply emitted a small red light, before they growled, annoyed almost. The figure put the object away before he turned, and walked away. A figure dressed in a body suit with armor outlining her torso walked forward, before drawing a blade from her back. A mask hid her face, but she spoke to the armored figures, before they forced the man to his knees, and then forced forward.

The man was filled with fear, only seeing the ground, and the shadows cast upon it, as he saw the woman's shadow, raise the sword, before swinging it down, and killed the man in a single strike. The remaining farmers were gathered, before put in a craft, and taken to the mysterious ship, to an unknown fate.

The mysterious force had also taken any supplies they found, medical, food, and even the harvest was taken to the ships. And as quickly as they arrived, they vanished. The evidence of their attack was clear, as the settlement burned with the screams heard as the ships left orbit.

It was nearly a week before a ship was sent out to investigate the sudden loss of communications, and found the village destroyed, the bodies decomposing where they were left, large burn marks covered some bodies, nearly the sizes of fists, or larger. Others were found with evidence of slug rounds in their bodies, but no casings were found. They found the head of the governor on a pike, outside the town hall. Inside there was only ruins, except for a terminal that was unpowered.

Powering it up, the investigators found footage, of what had happened, a massacre, people were rounded up, or killed, all by figures in armor with guns that were connected to large packs on their back. They were not clones, and the gear was too standard to be pirates, and old. Laser weapons were ancient, and had no place in modern warfare.

The footage showed the figures before the governor, before a symbol could be seen, for a moment, a group could be connected to the crime. The symbol was zoomed in on, and enhanced, before the image was downloaded, and cross reference, finding nothing. As the footage ended, the screen exploded, with several around the town, killing even more who investigated the buildings and town, killing dozens of people and destroying several droids.

It would be days, before news of this had spread, the Massacre of Garenos, 13621 dead with 2379 missing from a small outer rim agricultural world, by a mysterious, unidentifiable group. The CIS would give a reward to anyone who could identify the group responsible, the only information was the symbol.

A/N ok, 10% done, remember, every 20 chapters is a Q&A so ask me with you comment starting with "Question" and I'll answer some, along with Mentioning the person who asked it