A Home World

The transport of Mhmun, and the "Emperor's Beacon" as they began calling it. They requested that it was to be taken to an uninhabited system, that had also requested it have 3 planets with breathable atmospheres. A system was found, that was in isolated, and uninhabited, due to it's lack of areas near trade hyperspace lanes. In terms of value, it also had only a single hyperspace lane to it, and there was no reconnection point.

Mhmun with his group of Librarians would form a ring, before Mhmun would take the blade of flame out, and each of the librarius would place a hand on the sword, and the flames would burn around them.

They created a great beacon, and soon, a fleet, one much larger than that of Mhmun's lone beacon. The Republic forces would keep an eye out, when they saw one of the tears in reality that was used to travel by the Imperium. They expected the small fleet, of space stations and super dreadnaughts and battleships to arrive.

The Imperial fleet that left the warp, and found themselves over a prairie world, was the opposite of that. The ships were massive, some larger than the Battle Barges and nearly as tall as them they were wide. The Republic ships were completely baffled. Scans of the ships revealed that n board them were a few million life signs, it was also a ship just as large as their space stations, it was larger than most cargo ships and more populated then some of their own planets.

The Universe class Mass Conveyers slowly moved into position, being the upper orbit and began to send down ships, packed with materials, like prefabricated buildings and people,. The work was slow, as a foundation was built up, land was cleared of grass, in the hopes of making food.

Mhmun would return as his ships would appear, and then he knew what would come. A question had delayed for too long now, and they would need to answer it very soon. He would be in a room that had a great observation window. He would look over the progress, as ships moved into positions around the planets and moons.

"Chapter master Mhmun, I have run the numbers, and, we have supplies to last 3 years. But, we lack the infrastructure, we are lucky we can survive with this one planet." A munitorum worker said.

"We have found a system, all the planets read no civilian, no moons read life, we shall have this become our new home, a new Terra for the people who lost hope." Mhmun said, looking out the window, seeing dozens of ships move towards the planets from the Mass Conveyers and Heavy Transports.

"B...but that's, heretical! Terra could still be out there! We can not stop looking for it!" The worker said, looking at the chapter master.

Mhmun turned, his eyes filled with sorrow.

"We are not replacing Terra, nor am I claiming that it is gone, I am simply giving our people home, a homeworld, we will find Terra......some day. But our lost flock needs a home, we can not allow them to be in danger. Humanity here have not known the Emperor's great light and we shall show them his might." Mhmun said.

Ships from the other chapter's flag ships landed in the hangers. The chapter masters walked into the observation deck.

"Mhmun! Why do we wait! My warriors are restless What is the news of this war?" Lacedaemon shouted.

Mhmun turned, looking at the angry marine. Stroud and Emely flanking him.

"Lacedaemon, I have a simple mission for you. We have encountered a force, known as the Republic. The ones we met are humans, and they hoped we join them. I can not accept this, without the others masters of the chapters seeing them in action." Mhmun said.

"My chapter and the Honored Legion shall show our might." Lacedaemon said.

Mhmun pressed a button on his gauntlet, and a image of the galaxy was shown.

"This is the galaxy we are in. It is in a civil war, the republic are fighting, xenos, machines and traitors. They are moving to strike a planet known as Muunilist, head of a clan of xenos who do banking with the wider galaxy. They have asked for us to aid them. I shall allow you to lead your forces." Mhmun said.

"And how will I get my forces there?" Lacedaemon asked, raising a brow.

Suddenly, 3 republic ships appeared in the distance.

"You will be escorted, but, I have a plan that may aid us." Mhmun said.

A holographic image appeared, the Great Beacon known as "The Emperor's Beacon" was on top of a great mountain.

"This is the our new light in the warp. It is as bright as the Astronomicon, and expels light onto the planet, it was an ancient machine, that would drain life, but the librarians have changed it's nature, we now use it, for our own purposes." Mhmun said.

Lacedaemon smiled.

"The Spears of Diomedes shall show our power." He said, walking away.

Stroud walked forward.

"Stroud, you shall have a chance soon. Your forces will need to wait though. Study the machines of this universe, find their weakness with the Mechanicus. They will also have right to the next planet in the system, that will be our Mars." Mhmun said, before turning to look at the galaxy map. The system they were in was a highlighted dot, not very large, it was almost.....insignificant compared to what the Imperium was.

Mhmun was silent. Would he repeat the mistakes of a brother chapter? Would he become the new tyrant of Badab? An armored hand placed itself on Mhmun's shoulder. Mhmun looked, to see Emely, smiling as she looked at Mhmun.

"Doubt is the weakness of the heretic." Emely said.

Mhmun nodded.

"I shall try and coordinate the construction of the argi-world, but, this system will need a name." Emely said.

"A name that is Powerful, one that shall be known throughout this new Galaxy." Lacedeamon said, removing his helmet and looked at Mhmun.

"A name that shows who we are, a strong name." Stroud said.

"The system, shall be called.........Imperius." Mhmun said, a small grin appeared on his face as he looked at the map.