Muunalist Drop

The Republic ship entered the space over Muunalist and The Astartes loaded up into a republic aircraft. They would be diverted away, with a small force to a long tunnel to slow the enemy down. Hundreds of gunships were launched, flying over a mountain range approaching a city. The Imperial forces diverted, along with a new group called Arc Troopers. The gunships carried about 10 marines. Around 30 guns ships flew off, and the marines were dropped off on the far end of the tunnel. 

The Marines walked down the tunnel, before a company stayed back, at the entrance, to prevent them from being flanked. The remaining two companies walked forward, at every new entrance, a few astartes would stay behind, to protect the First Company. As they reached near the entrance to the tunnel, the marines lined up, shoulder to shoulder.

Lacedaemon walked to the front of the group, and walked the line, a line of astartes 40 men wide. He smiled, the spears and shields of his elite would hold the line. 

"Men, it's time to show these machines who we are. We are the unbending wall of the Emperor's will. We will strike the enemy down, until they march through rivers of their destroyed machines. In this life, we will not surrender, and we have the strength to see this through. We are the ones who will never be broken. Even with our final breathe, we will fight to the death, for we are soldiers." He said, before taking position, in the middle of the line. 

The shield wall formed, and the spears lowered. The first though third row had spears and shields prepared to hold the enemy back. The fourth line had bolters ready, taking aim as the previous lines knelt down, clearing their lines of fire.

The droids began to approach, opening fire with their small weak las guns, leaving small marks on the shields, but got no where. As more arrived, they had to push forward, only to then witness the first burst of Bolter fire, and the bolter shots destroying them droids who were approaching. The three front ranks stood up and prepared for the onslaught. Droids ran at the lines, but were stabbed by the spears that formed a unyielding wall that would destroy what ever it faced.

Most of the armor and heavier weapons were fighting the republic, and loosing, so only battle droids were available to fight the marines. The droids would move close, only for them to be torn in half by a thrust of a spear. Soon, the bodies of the droids began to pile up, and create barricade for the marines. As the points of the spears became too dull for them to use effectively, the first rank moved back, and the back rank picked up their spears, and took the previous rank's place. The first rank would sharpen their spears, before taking up their bolters and prepare to fire.

"Destroy the enemy! Break them! Leave no survivors!" Lacedaemon commanded, shooting his bolter.

-Meanwhile-

Obi-wan had his forces reach the outer edge of the city, heavy artillery began to open fire while the clones and the armor were pushing forward.

"The Spears of Diomedes are sure causing issues. Intercepted radio communications state that 5 battalions of droids have been destroyed by them in the tunnel. We best hurry before they get overhelmed." Obi-wan said.

-meanwhile in space-

A great tear in space would form and out of the hole in reality, a Star fortress, along with 2 battle barges, and 5 light cruisers entered the warp, they traveled towards the battle.

"Sir, we have a disturbance appearing near the rear of the gun platform." a clone said.

Suddenly, seemingly out of no-where, a small fleet arrived, with a massive space station, two capital ships and several other large ships appeared. From the space station, ships flew out both Fury interceptors and Thunderhawk gunships flew out, and one of the gun platforms was blown up, as a laser beam fired from one of the capital ships, blowing a hole through the platform. 

The other ships, the ones known as battle barges would fire their broadsides and destroy another gun platform. The Gun platforms would fire upon the Imperial fleet, only to have minor success, due to the size and armor difference.

"Republic ships, the imperium has arrived. The might of the spears of Diomedes and it's honored shall create a new front to divert the enemy from your forces." a marine said.

Suddenly, the battle barges moved over the city, before firing a few drop pods, near the elite companies. As the drop pods slammed into the city, the republic confirmed the location of a large powerful gun. 

"Marines! Prepare to march on the enemy!" Lacedaemon commended.

"What of the republic forces?" a lieutenant asked.

"The can join up later, we march on that gun!" Lacedaemon commanded.

As the marines began to march away, Lacedaemon turned to radio the second company's captain.

"Leonidas! Take you and 2 squads from your company and move down the tunnel, you will join up with Tyndareus, hold position until the republic to reach you, only then you can move back. Secure the drop pods as well." The chapter master ordered.

"Yes sir." He said, before walking back the tunnel's far end, with 20 soldiers.

The Sounds of bolter fire, and even plasma, chainswords and plasma guns were heard firing. Explosions run out. The droid army was in worse disarray, enemies appeared all around them, using weapons that were archaic, but destructive. Each Bolt round would detonate and sent shrapnal into droids, damaging them, or destroying them.

In the command center of the droid army, the Muuns would look at the bounty hunter, Durge.

"Do something! These monsters are destroying the reinforcements!" the leader said, fearful. The main gun would fire, slamming into the republic lines.

Durge remained silent, before he turned, looking at the image of Lacedeamon, one captured seconds before the droid that took it was destroyed. The bounty Hunter turned general would target him, before another image showed, the jedi general, Kenobi.....both were valuable targets to kill, which one he would kill, that would be a tough choice.