Call of the Twi'leks

The Lions departed to the Ryloth System. Ahsoka was with them. She stood on the bridge with Emely. 

"Princess, I am rather interested, why are we rescuing this planet? The Astartes council wanted to strike at strategic targets to devastate the machine armies." Emely said, her arms crossed, as she looked at a planet in the distance.

"The Galaxy sees the imperium as human supremist. Ryloth has always been a world the Republic has set of the back burner in most situations, so what better to show the Galaxy you are willing to help all people. Besides....This has been a long time coming." Ahsoka said, crossing her arms.

The 4 battle barges and Mercury Battlecruiser moved towards the Separatist Blockade of the planet. The torpedoes launched and would be targeting the central ship. The CIS would witness their command ship be destroyed and the battlebarges move between them. The armored prows protecting them before they unleashed their broadsides that tore the ships apart.

"Crowned Princess Tano. I have detected forces moving located in 3 zones. Area 1 is city that we could use as a landing zone. This is not needed, but if the Imperial Guard is to join us, it would be a great boon to have.

Area 2 is a series of large complexes that is extracting minerals from the ground. It is not near any large population centers. We suspect the area is a forced labor camp.

Area 3 is one with more difficulty in the situation. Large city built around a mesa. It may be hard to siege the location." Emely stated.

Ahsoka looked at the locations she could focus on. Ahsoka closed her eyes, thinking.

"Emely, take Zone 2. I will take Zone 1. Have a trusted Captain be near Zone 3, have them keep the area secure." Ahsoka explained, pointing at the 3 locations.

"Also, Emely. Do you have any extra suits of power armor? I am going to join the assault on Zone 1. Give me......2th company." Ahsoka explained.

"I have a second suit, but....I feel that it will not work. You would need some implants and a body suit....and that would need the Emperor's express permission to do that." Emely stated.

Ahsoka frowned just a bit, her hopes had been dashed out for a bit, but at least she knew what needed to be done.

"Fine, just get me some armor, I'm not fighting in this dress, and have it be practical, I saw the heels you wear and I can feel my legs burning just looking at them." Ahsoka added, looking to Emely.

"They are collapsible how else would I get in to my armor." Emely joked.

With in minutes, the 5 ships spread out, the battle barges pairing up as the battlecruiser fortress monastery went over the city. Ahsoka was changed into a body suit with some armor on the chest, and legs. She had also found a knife the astartes used, and paired it with her lightsaber. 

A necklace was placed on her neck, and Emely stated the purpose, "To provide protection, the Rosarius creates a shield for the one who wears it." 

The Astartes would start loading into drop pods. Ahsoka walked over to one pod, before an marine raised his hand.

"We apologize princess, the drop pod would be......unadvisable. A Thunderbird shall take you down." the sergeant stated.

Ahsoka nodded, seeing the pod seal up, she watched as it was placed over a hatch, and a tube lowered. With a blasting of air, the tube moved up and showed the Drop Pod had been fired down.

Ahsoka made her way to the hanger, and walked to a ship the Astartes were loading into. She sat down and looked around. 2 were in terminator armor, and were secured in place, before the rest filed in. Ahsoka was secured into the seat, before the ship took off and flew towards the surface. The red light glowed, as everyone sat in silence.

"The plan is clear. Clear the droid threat out. Do not damage the buildings, and don't kill the locals. Move fast, strike hard. Don't let the tinnies slow you down." Ahsoka explained.

The group nodded. Ahsoka waited, before the door opened, and the light turned green.

"Fast drop. Get Ready." was said over the comms.

The terminators were first, jumping out of the doors, before the rest of the squad moved out. Ahsoka was last to jump, using the force to cushion her fall. She activated her lightsaber and deflected some blaster bolts fired by droids.

The Astartes were moving through the streets, the droids were trying to meet the forces, but had no success. The Sounds of artillery fire was coming from the center of the city. Taking the knife out, she used the force to throw it at a Super Battledroid, and pulled it back, pulling it to her hand.

"Move to capture the center!" Ahsoka commanded.

"The Princess has ordered the center of the city is claimed in her name!" the captain shouted, moving towards the source of the artillery.

Across the city of Nabat, the second company moved through out the city, destroying all the droids they came across. The tanks were harder to destroy, but the coordination of the marines lead to if one squad was pinned, another would come and destroy by flanking the target.

"Princess, we have located the civilian population. They are being used as shields for the artillery." A pilot stated as he flew over the city center.

"Understood. Marines, have your shots aimed carefully. I do not want civilian casualties." Ahsoka commanded.

The marines suddenly heard a growling sound. Suddenly a pack of creatures rushed out. The pair of Terminators stepped in front of Ahsoka, before they opened fire with their storm bolters. The herd of Gutkurrs were obliterated, before seperating.

Ahsoka raised her lightsaber and pointed it towards the town center.

"CHARGE!" She shouted.

Marines came in from all sides. Those on jump packs came in from the rooves of buildings, slamming down and destroying the artillery pieces.  Marines moved to shield the civilians, defending the twi'leks and allowing them to escape.

Ahsoka would leap up onto the tank with the tactical droid, and with a swing of her lightsaber, cut off the head.

"We are victorius!" Ahsoka shouted, before a cheer from the twi'leks was heard.  This was the first step in Ahsoka's attempt to make the Imperium a better version of the Republic.