Republic attack

Ozzel was working with Krell, a Jedi that understood that a clone's life was expendable, and the only important thing was they completed their missions. Krell understood that, too. He was willing to sacrifice clones to achieve and objective that was too valuable not to take. The landing at Norg Bral was hard, with several clones landers having been shot down by rocket volleys from the Orks as they are called.

"General Krell, the landing has left us with 83% of our original forces. The StrongHold is maintaining orbit and we have occasional turbo laser fire attacking the columns we detect from orbit." Commander Ozzel explained.

"Good work Commander. Have CT-8301 prepare the AT-TE forces march towards the Sundari, we are going to reunite with Master Kenobi and Windu there." Krell commanded.

The Clone who landed were groaning. They didn't want to take a slow walk through enemy territory. They were fully aware, that Krell would not approve and demote any commander who questioned the general.

There was to be no scouting ahead either, it was a slow, deliberate, straight line march. The Clones were on edge the entire time, waiting. The Word from the Mandalorian people were, these creatures had scrap armor and weapons, that could blow a person up from just one hit.

Krell was riding from the back, along with Ozzel. Towards the front, clones were cautious. It was when engines were roaring when the convoy stopped and suddenly, from over a hill, rode forth a pack of Orks in cars, bikes and mashed ups speeders.

"WAAAAAAAGH!" The Orks shouted, as they rode forward.

The Shootas peppered the sides, as the turrets turned and fired. Ball gunners fired at the bikes. One shot hit the engine and blew up the bike, throwing two more, only for a grenade bundle to be thrown, and exploded, destroying the driver cabin and killing the driver.

"Lead is immobilized. Make a ring, we need to push them back!" A clone captain shouted.

"Cancel that, do not stop. We are to join up with General Kenobi and General Windu." Krell commanded.

"Advance! Kriff. If the crew get out, pick them up!" the clone towards the front said.

A two legged object came running over the hill, waving a saw and pincher. With a well timed shot, the Killa Kan was blown up, before something was thrown at an AT-TE. As it splatted against the window of the cockpit, the driver looked, seeing a small creature, that had a knife. It had died on impact, as it accidentally impaled itself on it's own knife

"What is up with these things?" the driver asked.

Suddenly more engines were heard, and over the hill rode astartes, with one wielding a sword, cutting a Ork Biker in half. 

The Astartes would chase off the Orks.

"You chose to be the slowest, easiest target in speed freak territory." The astartes said, removing their helmet.

"Don't blame us, we wanted to stay in the city. Our General wanted to take this death march." The Clone captain said.

"Who is your general?" Emely asked.

"Last one, with the big command dish on it." The clone pointed.

Emely grumbled, why must the jedi be so incompetent in battle?

As she reached the command vehicle, it stopped and a man stepped out, he had a mustache and looked like he was balding.

'Looks like a cadian who got adopted by the attilain' Emely thought, seeing who she thought was the leader walking up to her.

"Who do you think you are? We had the situation under control." Ozzel shouted, looking at Emely as she sat on her bike.

"You listen to me. If you continue on your course, what you will encounter is what is known as a Stomper yard. They have Stompers, that your guns won't beat. It has a void shield, so it's not falling until the Knights arrive and they are still landing. So, I am going to be blunt, clear, and concise. 

DIVERT, YOUR, ASSES, AWAY." She said, shouting at the end.

Pong Krell dropped from the tank, and walked over, looking at Emely.

"Who do you think you are? You a girl playing with men." Krell said.

Emely took a bolter and held it to Krell's chest.

"Who am I? I am the Master of the Pride, leader of the Lions of Numidia, one of few mortals who can claim to lead astartes in battle. I have killed threats that would break your spirit. Tell me, have you ever been eaten whole, just so you can kill your enemy? Have you ever carried, on your shoulders, the weight of a squad of guardsmen, while your leg was broken? I doubt it, you don't even have the testicles to lead from the front, let alone act like a warrior." She said, pushing the bolter into his chest.

Krell sneered, attempting to intimidate Emely, who didn't even flinch to his action.

"Now, divert course, before I have to explain why an Ork Sniper killed you and your weasel of a second." She said.

"Have course move more towards the right, We will follow the path the Lions leads us." Krell said, annoyed.

"Good, now, I hope you you are ready, we move fast." Emely said, before she rode away.

"Those insolent imperial bastards. They think they can order us around." Ozzel said.

"For the time they will be acting as fodder, until we find the enemy commander, and then we take them out." Krell said, before he got back into the AT-TE. The Column would move along, eventually reaching the Imperial Defensive Perimeter where they could see a system of barricades and patrols of Imperial guardsmen of their walkers. They also noticed a truly massive building near the city.

The presence of Several landers and cargo ships being unloaded was also a surprise.

"What is this? They? Are they planning a siege?" Ozzel asked, looking at the monitor.

"They are insane. We need to strike while the enemy is weak." Krell said, as his tanks moved into the Imperial lines.

Krell got out, and noticed that there were people glaring at him. He didn't care, they were soldiers, tools of war. They saw a command post set up.

"Ok, Aelaius, I want you to have a tank column go and push to the west, have a corp join you and secure the eastern ridge. Kasinov, can you get some extra forces together and have them see if they can push out the Orks in Section 8-C, reports say there is presence of an Orbital gun, it's taking pot shots at out ships, I want to see if you can take it out." Lord Commander Militant Rex said, as he rubbed his head.

Krell looked at the Clone dressed in Golden colored armor, and having finely decorated pistols on his belt.

"Clone, what is your identification number?" Krell ordered.

There were suddenly not 1, by 12 sets of guns pointed at Krell, in all directions.

"That is the Lord Commander Militant, the commander of the Imperial Guard you 4 armed Xenos, and you will treat him with respect." A woman with cat ears said, holding what was a las gun to Krell's back.

"Da Throne man made him da big boss, so we listen to da man with da biggest hat." An Ogryn said, as he was holding a ripper gun up.

Ozzel took a few steps back, before he too felt a gun to his back.

"We have killed deserters for less." The synthetic voice of Lord Commissar Osowiec said, pushing Ozzel back into the command Center.

"Stand down, we don't need to kill them. General Krell. Welcome, we were given the report, you got lucky. Reports say that Norg Bral is being the second target of the Stompers these Orks are making. However, we have good news. These Imperial Mech lot have got their Titans ready." Rex said, smiling, as he pointed his thumb towards the massive temple like building in the distance.

Obi-wan and Mace Windu arrived, along with Mhmun and Macullos. Between them, was Anakin, who was in strange armor.

"By the force, what are you wearing Skywalker?" Mace Windu asked.

"He is the Emperor of Mankind, not a jedi any longer." Mhmun said.