Evaluation

Anakin lead Cullen, Daisy, Grek, Harek and Kerah into the mess hall. The Lansarian soldier were surprised to see the number of soldiers, with very similar looking faces. Cullen, along with the Kerah and Harek sat at a table, on a bench. Grek sat on the floor, with Daisy sitting in his lap. One of the white armored soldiers walked over.

"Hey....You guys are from....the new fleet, the one that appeared earlier?" He asked.

"We are. We are soldiers of the Regiments of Lansar, Imperial Guard, Pandora sector, Ultima Segmentum." Cullen said.

"Neat, never heard of any of those places." the soldier said.

"Probably cause we are from a different galaxy." Daisy said, as Grek began to pet her head, causing her to nod a bit.

The clone just paused, before 4 other identical looking men, minus the hair styles walked over.

"Hey Gears, these guys from the other fleet?" one asked.

"Youz all look da same." Grek said.

One chuckled.

"Yeah, we're clones." one said.

Harek and Kerah both moved back.

"What's up with them?" One clone asked.

"They were paired with a regiment that had a lot of repicea, and everything was good, and then everything went......weird. Lot of bad luck." Cullen said.

"So...what does your regiment serve?" the clone asked.

"Grek, you try and explain it." Cullen said, pointing to the Ogryn.

"We serve Da Emperor. Hesa big powerful man ona chair of gold, dat makes a light in not space" Grek said.

"Yes, Grek, the emperor does make the light in not space when he is on the chair." Daisy said.

"Ond I's an Ogryn, we fight wit Lanser, a ball with lotsa small balls around it. We all work hard to be da best, and serve da Emperor." Grek continued.

"Good Grek." Daisy added.

"What are your names?" Daisy asked.

"Gears, these are my batch mates?" one asked.

"I'm Wrench" a clone with a gear painted on his chest said.

"I'm Check Up." a clone with a red cross on his arm.

"I'm Flak." a clone said.

"I'm Blast." the last clone said.

They sat down, and Flak was first to speak.

"So...you guys allow chicks in the army? Where do I sign up?" He said, smiling, looking at Daisy, as Grek accidentally pulled off her helmet, exposing her Felinid ears.

The clones all looked surprised.

"Are those things real?" Check Up asked, as he reached over, touching one.

Daisy began ridged, her face becoming flushed, and Grek growled.

"No touching KITTY!" He shout, grabbing Check Up's arm, pulling it away and pulling the clone onto the table, nearly breaking the arm.

"Grek, let go of the arm." Cullen said, shooting the Ogryn a side eye glare.

"Kitty is fine, she just can't have people touching her ears." Cullen said.

Grek let go of the soldier, showing that the arm guard was cracked.

"Apologies, Grek is more muscle than brains." Cullen said, rather casually.

"Then why do you keep him around?" Wrench asked, looking at Check up's cracked armor.

"Grek, what is your job?" Cullen asked.

"Me job is ta smash all da bad people de emperor no likes, sometimes I even use a smash stick ta do it. And sometime I use da loud metal rip stick" Greka said, before giving a salute, that was somewhat accurate, as Grek had his hand closed in a fist, hitting his head, making him dizzy.

Mhmun stood at a table, with Emely. Obi-wan Kenobi, along with Anakin Skywalker, walking in, and sitting at a table, next to his master.

"Who are you?" Anakin asked.

"We are the chapter masters of the Blades of Flames." Mhmun explained.

"Yes, but what are they?" Obi-wan asked.

"They are astartes." Emely said.

"Are you not one?" Anakin asked.

Emely pressed a button on her wrist, and steam was released from their back. Their head went through the hole in the neck, as the back opened in the back. Emely walked out, wearing a body suit with a pistol and knife on her hip. She flipped her hair and smiled, sitting across from the jedi,

"Now, what are you?" She asked.

"We are the Generals of the Clone army." Anakin said.

"Yes, but what are you outside of that?" Emely asked, smiling.

"We are Jedi, peacekeepers of the republic." Obi-wan said.

"And why are peacekeepers now generals? It seems the jobs do not fit." She said.

"There is a war going on, against an army of droids." Anakin said.

"Organic controlled machines, or...abdominal intelligences?" Mhmun asked, placing his hand on the sword hilt.

"They are AI controlled, though we call it artificial intelligences." Anakin said.

The door opened and a clone walked in, holding a data pad.

"It's an urgant message from Master Yoda and Master Windu, they wish for us to investigate Raxus Prime. It is an urgent request, we will be departing soon." the clone said.

"If your commanders believe that this will be important, than the Imperium will work to aid you." Mhmun said.

"How many ships will join us in our travel?" Obi-wan said.

Mhmun closed his eyes.

"4 ships. I will have my battle barges and the sheathe join us. We can have a few Regiments gather, that will deploy with us. I just require our psycker to send the message to them, and begin the load the troops. They will arrive soon after, I will just, need to create a beacon." Mhmun said, tapping the pommel of his blade.

Emely smiled.

"We can also have a decent signal if we have your.....oh wait, no that would not work, I doubt you have a choir for astropaths. or even know what they are." Emely said, scratching the back of her head.

"What about just having them follow us through Hyperspace?" Anakin asked.

"Hyperspace? We travel by warp drives. The sea of the Immaterium." Emely said.

"Hmmmm, interesting. Is it possible that you are traveling outside of the hyperspace lanes? It has been said what is beyond the lanes can be equaited to be a sea." Obi-wan said.

"If thay sea is infested with malicious beings, than it is this....hyperspace." Mhmun said.

"Send your message, we will begin preparations to jump into Hyperspace. The jumps will take some time to calculate." Obi-wan explained.

Mhmun looked at the psycker, before he placed his hand on the shoulder.

"Make this message, to the Chief Astropath Derkon Halvic. The message is "Gather Lansar foot and armored, to board, a beacon of flames will be made in time, rest of fleet is to hold on edge of system." Mhmun said.

"Understood, Flame Bearer." the psycker said, nodding their head.