First Contact

Stroud stood on the command deck of the star fortress, Will of Iron, the home base of the Lords of Iron, when they took notice of the approach of large circular ships along with the shell ships.

"No life forms detected on the ships, however, communication is all across the ships." A serf said.

"The ships are like those of the vile Necrons. They have no life, but are manned by machines. Prepare boarding ships, we will fight meet them in battle. Prepare lance batteries, aim shots for the central sphere. Tell the Machine Cult that they will have new technologies to examine." Stroud, the king of iron, said.

The Defender and Skyfall, the Lords of Iron battle barges moved to the front, and took aim at the Lucrehulk, before the two battle barges opened fire. With the first blasts, the shields of the transports were nearly depleted. The second blast tore through the weak shields, and through a large section of the hangers, causing immense damage to the arms and dozens of systems as the debris crashed into the cores of the ships. They only needed one Lucrehulk, so they simply destroyed the other, focusing on the core to ensure the ship would be destroyed.

"Prepare boarding rams, contact the machine cult. Tell the navy to send out interceptors and bombers." Stroud commanded.

Vulture droids were launched from the ships, but were quickly shot down by the various flak guns. The lords of iron departed, boarding the assault ram ships, along with other guard and mechanicus forces, preparing to boarded the large ships.

The assault ships, both those that would simply crash through the walls, and enter the ship through openings and hanger access, launched, the silence of the void, only changed by the breathing of the soldiers inside, and final equipment checks. With the astartes, the racking of a bolt round into the chamber was the last interruption of silence, before the roar of the ramming of the ship sounded.

The doors opened and the marines walked out, bolters ready, quickly finding targets and began to fire. The bolt rounds would blast the droid forces with ease, destroying them with more ease than even the killing of the unarmored orks.

Marines walked the large hanger, shooting the droids as they tried to slow the boarding parties. The walls would be blasted open, and Skitarii would walk through the new breach points. The marines slow march, and silence causing the droids to experience emotions, primarily, fear. When the battle droids encounter them, they would open fire, only creating burn marks on the armor.

"These weapons are worthless! They might as well be laser pointers!" The droid said, horrified.

The hanger was cleared, with the Techpriests would examine the partially destroyed droids, accessing information, often reactivating and questioning the droids, only to be disappointed.

The marines reached the bridge, placed a breaching charge, and blue the door open, before swarming inside, and cleared the bridge of droid men. The tech priests came in, and began to decrypt the language and knowledge of the mysterious group. They keep the ships, seeing them as "useful". They would

"The ships are clear my king." A marine explained.

Stroud looked at the tech priests.

"We can disconnect this Core, from the hanger, we can examine it better in time as we decrypt the technologies." The lead priest said.

Obi-wan, Anakin and Yularan were scared. They had just seen the battle, and only 4 shots were fired, and destroyed one lucrehulk, and they crippling the other.

"General, the message is sent to their fleet. Hold on....we are picking up a energy signal coming from the space station.

-back on the Sheathe-