[TTS stylized] Acquisition

The Imperial Council was gathered, having been given the report, they all stood around a table.

"This report, from a rogue trader, a report, after an intense moment where she may as well have lost her mind, holding the most important potential information, we have learned, in the last months of our presence in this galaxy, now lays before us. We, the leadership of the Imperium, of the space marines, Imperial Army, Imperial Navy, Ecclesiarchy , Administratum, and Mechanicus." Mhmun said, placing his hand over a file of images, images of the Suspected Emperor, of Anakin Skywalker.

"We must bring him to back, the construction of a new palace is already underway, but....how will we truly know it is him?" the Ecclesiarchy representative asked.

The doors opened, and Alico, now known as Blessed Alico entered.

"The child born of mother, sired from no father, a vessel that walks the skies of this new galaxy. Mortal in body but strong in spirit. I wields a blade of azure light. Know of my face, by the scar. One who can surpass the barrier stone of blackened Cadia." She said, before she set on the table, not one, not 2, by 5 Amulets made from Black Stone.

"If his psychic might can push through even these, then we have found the Emperor." She said.

"But how will we be able to bring him here? We do not know where he is?" the Imperial Navy representative said.

"Incorrect. We know he is on a world known as Coruscant, and my spies have noted, they saw him enter this dorm building, and sleeps in this bed, most nights he is on the world." The Imperial Army Representative explained, showing a tall tower, and a image of a unmade bed.

"Question: How will we obtain the Emperor and bring them back to Imperius?" the Mechanicus representative chanted.

"Don't worry. I have sent my top men to retrieve him in a discrete manner." The Imperial Army Representative explained.

"Who?" Everyone asked.

"Top." They began "Men." they finished

-MEANWHILE-

Several Ratlings were repelling from the roof of the tall building, planting det packs that would separate the level that had the Emperor's apartment.

They also had several hooks ready, and a several Imperial Dropships hovering over the building.

"You know boss, I got to ask, how are we able to do this without any of the Republic's security getting after us.

"I planned for that, tune your vox to channel #8" the ratling said.

"And this is Hour 5 of the high speed get away of a mysterious gang of theives who have stolen roughly 8 million credits worth of items all throughout Coruscant. Clones and Coruscant police are utterly confused on how they have stolen everything, including several Military LA-ATs undetected, one of which is suspected to contain the captain of the clone forces on the world, Captain Fox, and the pantoran Senator, Riyo Chuchi."

"Is everything set?" the Ratling captain asked.

"Ready!" the ratlings all shouted, before the series of explosions rang all around the building, disconnecting the top floor from the rest of the building. The Drop Ships began to lift the building up and into a Cobra Destroyer ship.

Inside, Anakin was asleep, not even noticing the explosion that rang out all around him, being little more than a small disturbance that he slept through. The entire heist of the building didn't even awaken the Jedi Knight as he was transported from the Core, into the Mid Rim, where Imperius was located, before the apartment was moved and the bed was carried, still with Anakin asleep in it, snoring, into his new Chambers, deep within the mountain top palace being constructed and expanded.