Guard deployment

The Republic contacted the Imperium, asking them if they could send troops to aid in a campaign on a planet that would be a difficult fight. The Clone army was thin, fighting on many fronts, trying to keep lanes open for trade, while fighting across a dozen systems, so the guardsmen regimental commanders gathered to discuss the events of the upcoming deployments they would take part in.

The 4 commanders of the guardsmen armies had gathered on the Shield, the fortress monastery of the Spears of Diomede ship, with a few of their elite guards near by.

Lord Commander Cullen of the Regiments of Lansar, Vladmir Karponovich of the Army of the Red Star, Lord Clement the seventh, of the Holy League and Commander and Argulus of the Honored Legion. They stood around a large table, all looking at a strategic officer of a clone army, Commander Chass.

"So, you guys control the various military groups of none super soldiers? Well, the Republic hopes that you can go and aid in the offense that is the attack of a CIS weapons factory. It is on a planet known as Havabaa, but, the issue is the sepies have flattened the area around the factory, meaning its a wide open area on the approach." The clone explained, before bringing up a holographic image of the large field that faced a large structure.

"Looks well fortified, what's the production?" Cullen asked.

"Droids, B1 Battle droids, the work horse of the CIS army. We take this factory, we can weaken them in the section of the galaxy. We also have intel that the place has a lot of chemical bi-product, poisonous materials" Chass said, setting a holographic projector on the table and showing the area around the factory.

"The Army of the Red star will fight this battle, I shall send the 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th guard companies, the 3rd Scions, 5th, 6th, 7th bombardment and the 15th armored assault company" Vladmir Karponovich said.

He took out a stick and pointed along the holographic display, pointing at the map. 

"We will have out forces set up trenches, at the edge of the forest. We shall then have the bombardment begin, and try and have our troops move in as the enemy keeps their heads down." He explained.

"That might work, but the factory is heavily fortified." Chass said.

"Than we make a fort that threatens them." Vladmir said.

"That would be dangerous, they could attack us as we build it." Chass said.

"So build it away and assemble it there." Argulus said.

"That's what we do, set up sand bag walls before fortifying. Hell, if we had some Imperial fists or a successor, they could create a fort no machine could breach." Cullen said.

"Reliance on the Angels leads to weakness brother, remember that." Clement said.

"Leave the preaching to the sisters. Speaking of them, why not call the mechanicus, or the sisters?" Cullen said.

"The Machine cult is working on constructing the habitation blocks on the surface of the new world. Their Magos are also setting up a grand temple for their god engines. The sisters are keeping the peace, they requested my knights in aiding them." Clement explained.

"So your elites are busy? You just wish to hear what battles are to come, are you not?" Argulus asked.

"As the Planetary lord of Teuton, I took command after minor lords fought over which duchies could fall. I make it clear that all forces were to unite, and I most certainly worked to aid in the evacuation of my world." Clement said.

As Clement and Cullen began to bicker, Vladmir and Argulus looked to each other.

"I shall get the force ready. It will take time, but once I have the forces gathered, I shall require transport to the field of battle." Vladmir said.

"We shall have you join us in our Venator class Star destroyers. It will serve as a transport for any aircraft you need." Chass said.

"We can not command air vehicles, that is the role of the navy. You would need to have them lend you forces if you wish for their support." Cullen said. 

"We shall prepare. Let us show the unholy machines what the might of the imperial guard can do." Vladmir said, smiling, walking out of the room.

"Ok, next issue will be Arantara. Commander Skywalker is assigned, so it's a joint military operation."

-meanwhile on Imperius Prime-

"The warp stirs, storms are coming, a great storm forms in the far unseen reaches." A navigator said, before looking to the sky, and beginning to weep. 

Navigators all across the planet peered into the stirring warp, and began to weep. They began to weep, at the sight they were beholding beyond reality. With their third eye, they witnessed, the glowing form of a man. 

Astropaths all through the space of Imperius heard a voice, along with the psyckers aboard the Black ships, one that cried out the them from beyond reality.

"Fear no longer." the voice echoed.

Deep in the temple halls of the ship, the Divine Will, a sister of battle prayed, before hearing a voice at seemed to come from behind her, and echoed.

"I shall protect all." 

Looking around, sister Alico, stopped her praying, and picked up a small candle stick holder, shining it into the darkness of the chamber. The silence hung in the air, as she took a few steps, looking for any shifting shadows, or reflections of materials. 

"Who dares disturb the holy grounds of our ancient vessel?" She shouted, looking around.

The empty chambers echoed her cry, before the shrine began to glow behind her. Turning to look at the shrine, it was a sculpture of the Emperor, in his great throne of gold, and tears rolled down the metal face.

"The husband of the brides." the voice said coming from behind her.

Turning, Sister Alico saw the massive man, dressed in robes of pure white, face hidden by a golden halo of light behind his head.

"My Emperor! You have returned to us!" She said, eyes watering as she witnessed the Emperor, no longer caught between life and death. 

"I have, but I have taken that of a chosen vessel, born from one who has no father, born of a mother. I walk the skies of this new galaxy." the golden figure said.

The man began to fade, before fading into the shrine. As several sisters, some in their power armor, others in robes, entered the empty temple halls, they saw their sister weeping, the stern veteran who killed a Carnifex, and had bested the elegant skills of an eldar Succubus, was weeping, much like that of a child, who lost their mother..

The sight caused fear, what had Alico seen that caused the war torn mind of this sister, to weep, like a girl.

"I saw him, the Emperor, he is no longer trapped between Life and Death. He is reborn as the man who now walks the skies!" She said, tears rolling down her face.