Interviews of Imperial Soldiers

"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of the Republic. Today we have a special interview, having a  few Imperials who accepted our offer, some being conducted in the field with our reporters. " the reporter said.

"The first are a pair who are from the foot soldiers of the Imperium, known as the Regiment of Lansar. They are Corporal Daisy and Grek. They are apart of a group who helped capture the Melevolance from the CIS." The interviewer, a human man, said, gesturing over to the pair.

Daisy was in a dress uniform, her own ears poking out from the sides, as her hair. Grek on the other hand was in his uniform, that had been cleaned up as much as possible. He had a few metals and star stickers over his breast.

"We are happy to have come to speak and share what we know." Daisy said.

"THank you. Now, firstly, It's been a question many of us have had since the arrival. What species are you....exactly." The interviewer asked.

"Oh. I'm a felinid. My Homeworld would adapt to the conditions of it. I only know where are 3 categories. The first are highborne, called Body-spliced, they are quadrupedal and have the faces of humans, but they tend to just lounge about, and demanding the attention of the fur-spliced and ear-spliced. I'm in the last group." Daisy explained, wiggling her cat ears just a bit.

"I am an Ogryn. I came from da moon of Lansar. Da 15th moon, it has very heavy gravity." Grek explained

"We both happen to be under the imperial category of Abhuman. Our species have been recognized by the Imperial Administratum to be genetically stable and close enough to humans to avoid sanction and elimination through the judgement of the Imperial administration." Daisy explained.

"Very well. We have some questions from across the republic. First, has the New emperor changed your species' for the better?"  

"Oh yes. He is planning to actually settle the Abhumans on a world and let our populations grow." Daisy said.

"We'z getten a new home. Didn't da old one break?" Grek asked.

"No that was Cadia Grek." Daisy said.

"Oh." The Ogryn said.

"We have also wondered if there has been any information shared with you about the Imperial plans after the war." 

"Oh, Ummmmm, I think it's consolidation, rebuilding, getting the infrastructure. I really don't know." Daisy said, chuckling a bit.

"I thought we'd be getting to see the Emperor on in his shiny house with all our friends." Grek said.

"No that's if we do not see the end of war." Daisy said.

The interviewer looked at Grek, confused, before looking at Daisy.

"Is he......mentally deficient?" 

"Oh? Grek, no he's actually fairly clever and smart for his kind. That's why he's a bone head." Daisy explained.

The interview cut to the news room.

"We also have some questions asked to an Imperial Knight Pilot, who has made a sport of Hunting the most dangerous of species across our Galaxy." the reporter said.

The Camera cut to a different shot, showing a finely dressed man, in the distance was an imperial knight that was receiving a fresh coat of paint to sections that had dulled. 

"May we know your name, and the name of your war machine." the interviewer asked.

"I am the Sir Ulengart, pilot of the proud god machine titled the Saturnine Claw, the defender of Hive Werefort, slayer of the Scyllian Kraken, lord of the House of Falamus, Scourge of the Green Menace, Veteran of the Emperor's Great Crusade." Ulengart listed.

"What is it like, piloting one of these large machines?" 

"It is a great privilage, The Saturnine Claw has been in my family for millennia. One member of my family has piloted it since it has been handed to my ancestor." Ulengart explained, smiling

"What are the weapons you use on the Saturnine Claw?" 

"The left arm uses a Chain sword, the teeth lined with Titanium coating on the Mono-molecular edge. The right arm is a Rapid Fire Battle Cannon, firing a 7 inch shell." Ulegart explained.

-meanwhile-

Hondo walked over to the dark room in the compound, they had relocated and the boy had found them an old space station that wasn't on any map they had. 

The boy, Nox, was in his room, he was drawing, he did it a lot, and the images were unclear, more....cryptic. 

Some of the images were things like a desert that had droids crawling from the dust. Dozens of faces screaming as they pulled themselves apart from each other. A third was very unusual, Hondo saw what he knew was the face of the droid general, Grievous, but it.....had a star on his head, and horns. Next to him was a stern faced man, with a second mouth that traveled on his jaw line, a sick curling near his ears, with his amethyst eyes glowing.

Finally there was a final image. It was a golden figure with a blue blade standing across from a dark figure, they had red, purple, blue and green glowing behind them, standing upon a mountain of bones.

"The star child made it's way here, sinking deep into the sea of souls....it surfaced here." Nox whispered

-meanwhile-

Sanguine was on Naboo, a pack was cut to hide his wings as he sculpted the statue. Only from some photos, Sanguine was carving a statue of the last Queen of Naboo. The statue's face would be a perfect copy.

"Incredible. I would have to say this is the most impressive." the commissioner of the sculpture said.

"I aim to impress. Besides, a statue for a royal must always be as perfect as they were." Sanguine explained.

"She has....become a captive again. We are honoring their memory, saving our world from an illegal invasion. We hope that we can have her return to us, free of her captivity and manipulation." the man explained.

"Does the queen have a name?" Sanguine asked.

"Amidala. Padme." they answered.