Titans

Ozzel was in the communication center that the republic forces were able to set up. He was given a special mission, one that was to report back to the Chancellor on what he could learn of these new invaders, and discover the Identity of the Imperial Emperor. As he entered in the secure code, he stood and waited for the Chancellor to answer.

"Commander Ozzel. I am pleased to hear from you. What can you tell of the Mandalore situation?" Palpatine asked.

"The battle is going well. The forces of the Republic and Imperium, along with Mandalorian support have been able to establish control of 30% of the targeted areas, and we have been able to confirm, the Orks are gathering for one large offensive." Ozzel stated.

"Very good. What can you tell me about their technology?" Palpatine asked, smiling.

"The unusual nature. They have only built things from what seems to be scrap metal. The design philosophy could be described as refurbished junk. We have recovered some wreckages of their fighter craft, and well.....it's made from gauntlet starfighters, a fuel drum, various other vehicles. After our arrival, we started to see walkers and other gear used in their own weapons." Ozzel explained.

"And what of their weapons?" The Chancellor asked.

"The weapons we found are in various conditions, we've struggled to find similarities at times. We found one that was a metal box with a piece of rebar and a spring. Didn't move, trigger is just a wire. We have found parts imperial equipment, it seems that the weapons shouldn't work, in some cases we have recorded evidence of them working until the creature is killed, then when one of our guys pick it up, it starts falling apart. They use slugthrowers, and will firing their weapons continuously, shouting about "Dakka". and that's not even going to get into the absurdity of the recovered vehicles." Ozzel said.

"And what of their vehicles?"

"Similar situation, We were able to find some that were abandoned due to extensive damage. And when we found that had it's engine destroyed, they just put a box with an engine painted on it in.....We have no idea how it ran, it didn't work after we shot a hole in the box." Ozzel said.

"These creatures are interesting, see if you can capture some." The Chancellor said.

"That is rather difficult. Any specimen we attempt to take, the Imperials will kill, everytime, and burn the remains. They also don't have any ability to be stunned. There was also one case of a dead Ork being brought back to life, after he had his body blown apart by a cannon round. Biologically, we have no clue how that is possible, and the Imperials, they said "They are Orks, they do that." Ozzel finished.

"Good work commander. I look forward to the progress you will make." Palpatine said, as he looked at Ozzel.

The communication cut out, when one of the clones approached Ozzel. 

"Commander, we have been requested to join the Imperial forces on a march against the Yards of the Gargants." the clone said.

"Fine, where are we to go?" Ozzel asked.

"First we are to meet with the Titans, and have them support. General Skywalker is going to speak with them." The clone said.

Ozzel was directed towards the massive building in the distance, it was nearly taller than the city in size. Lines of individuals in red cloaks, with cybernetics, though they looked more like droids in how little they had in terms of their bodies left. 

Ozzel got close and noticed, the massive machine, it was truly huge, with guns that matched it's size. 

On one arm, a cannon that looked like it could down a ship in orbit, on the other, a massive hand. Hanging from the massive armored shell was banners, and one read "Apsisian". On it's back, two missile batteries were loaded. Near by was smaller ones.