The Super Weapon

Stroud looked over the information gathered from the CIS ships. His time in this Galaxy had been mixed. He had not been out in battle, his chapter was working closely with the Mechanics to build the infrastructure of the new Forge World, something that hadn't been done in millennia, from scratch at least.

The data he was looking at was ship types, and the one he was currently looking at was under Classified information.

"Subjugator." What could this be? Ion weapons, like the tau? It seemed strange. Could the Tau be in this universe? Maybe the Republic had some information.

Stroud disconnected and had the data downloaded onto a datapad.

"Tell Mhmun, that I will be heading into Republic Space. I am on the hunt for a trophy." Stroud said.

A transport went toward the republic monitors on the edge of the system. Stroud, along with members of the 3rd Company, numbering 50 strong. They were lead to a communication center and a marine connected.

"Line secured, we have the Jedi's Command Frequency, message request sent.." A marine said.

Stroud connected to the terminal, but a cord that ran from the palm of his hand and closed his eyes, linking into the Message.

-in the Jedi Temple-

"We have a communication request, secure line, Imperius System. It's the military messaging line, seems to be urgent." The Jedi monitor said.

He signaled for Yoda, who walked into the room, along with a few others, Plo Koon, Obi-wan Kenobi, and several others. The hologram of Stroud appeared.

"This is a strange honor, having you call us." Mace Windu said.

"I decided to share some findings. We have found a project called Subjugator. The data I have on it will be transferred over now. I am going to be hunting the target and would think it is a target your forces want out of the droids hands. We are not fully sure if it is still developing, or if it is a fake report, but a weapon like this could still be dangerous." Stroud said.

The Jedi were given the report, seeing the "Subjugator" project was 4 large ships, with varied, near impossible weapons to make. Ion cannons, Trihexalon weapons, a Kyber Powered laser cannon, Disruptor cannon.

"We will keep this information in mind, however, we are currently having to divert forces in order to protect supply routes. There is a chance these incidents and the information may be linked." Mace Windu said.

"You do what you believe is needed, however, I feel that speculating a problem, will only lead to more deaths." Stroud said.

-meanwhile-

The Rogue Traders of the Imperium, with their 500 ships, were making a rather great profit. From the missions acting as escorts to merchants, to they themselves being the merchants, the Trader's Guild had made themselves a position in the Republic's Galactic Economy, and due to the Imperium's unusual status as a partner to the Republic, the Warrent of Trade was viewed as a legal document, allowing the traders to operate in this new Galaxy.

In the "Hall of Trade" as it was called, the 4 families, The Von Hals, the Lutzarks, the Kal'isaris, and the Moornars gathered. They were the only large scale rogue trader groups who had made the crossing, having been called to action in the evacuation, of the planets, and of their own financial investments, before the event starting to be called "The Leap"

The various smaller captains who were not part of the current 4 families, had joined them, due to if they hadn't, they had no "authority" over their ship, with the loss of their sponsors.

"I must say, the best routes of trade are the core. They can not get enough of the exotic pelts and animals that I had in storage before the Leap." Ghorth Lutzark said.

"I'd pitty you if I took your advice. The best is the Inner Rim and Colonies section of space. They are just the right level of comfy and bougie to buy anything made in the Imperium." Bellan Moornar laughed, sipping her wine as she compared her own fortune to the Lutzark's

"I say you are wrong in both assessments. I was lucky to encounter these xenos, hutts, as they call themselves. Spice, exotic pelts of sapient species, even forbidden artifacts as they call them. I buy at cheap, and sell to market contacts at double the rate." Kelian Kal'isari said, "accidentally" spilling her glass of Sacra onto the floor.

"You all have many ideas, but I think you forget. The military is requesting quite a contract, and I was able to secure it. With the Republic oh so worried about their precious replicae, I happen to be requesting a 110% stocking, and delivering the needed, my tech priest was oh so happy to get their hands on Republic goods and even weapons. My Armsmen even were happy with some of the gear. Many mid rim worlds like the surprise delivery of weapons for their rebellion and defenses." Malenah Von Hal said.

"Yes, it may be the case, but I would think risking your ships to deliver supplies?" Ghorth asked.

"Bah, the metal men don't have any ships that can damage any of my escorts. Not that they could figure out, the warp simply allows us to pass through their blockade lines and get to cut off allies." Malenah said.

"Did you hear the word from the Sororitas? "Look for the Sky Walker"? I wonder what they could want with someone who walks the skies." Kelian asked.

"Probably some dream. A saint in the making or some nonsense" Bellan said.

-Elsewhere-

Palpatine smiled, the origin of the space marine's power were with him now.

O.S.P-1 and 2 were clear opposites, and just by meeting them, he could tell, they were powerful in the force, maybe he could use them, like he had Skywalker......Skywalker....What was he to do with him, he couldn't allow them to capture him.

"Family threatens the hold over the scar." O.S.P-1 said.

Palpatine looked towards him, confused.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"As long as the father, the daughter and the son are together, you will not succeed." O.S.P-1 said.

Palpatine scowled. He felt a darkness inside this one, he would keep an eye on the development of these clones.