The Jedi Council

Anakin watched as Thunder Hawks flew towards the Jedi Temple. Two set down at the steps. Cin Drallig would have a force of Jedi Temple Guards move to block the stairs, as  the 10 Space marines landed stepped out and formed a landing area. Anakin's shuttle would land and he would step out, with Ahsoka and Obi-wan. Walking forward, and up the steps, the Jedi Battle master and leader of the defenses of the temple, met eyes with Anakin.

"Skywalker. Isn't this a surprise." He announced, standing with his arms crossed, looking at the force of space marines that followed behind him.

"I have come to speak with the Council." Anakin announced, wanting to sound certain by the tone he used.

"They are not in session at this moment." Cin explained.

"I would like for you to call them. I want to speak with them and tell them what my intentions in the future, with the Imperium." Anakin explained.

Cin Drallig looked at Anakin and then Obi-wan and Ahsoka. He looked down and pressed his wrist communicator.

"Grand Master Yoda. Anakin Skywalker has arrived. He wants to speak with you and the Council." Cin Drallig spoke.

There was a moment, before Obi-wan, Ahsoka and Anakin would walk in to the temple. The Temple guards would stand before the Space Marines as they blocked their way, their lightsabers ignited. The Marines would draw their bolters and Power blades, the stand off was intense.

"Hold it!" Anakin shouted.

The Marines lowered their weapons, looking at the temple guard. The space marines would walk back to the landing zone. Anakin and the others would move through the temple, some Jedi rushed to see Anakin as they walked towards the central tower elevator. Some rushed to see him.

"It seems that you have drawn the attention that you had when you originally arrived." Obi-wan said, smiling.

As Anakin reached the Central tower, Anakin was met by Mac Windu, who looked at him.

"Skywalker. I take it you have come to return to the order." He answered.

"I am here to discuss this with the Council." Anakin answered, holding back some annoyance he had with Windu. 

Anakin would wait, watching a few of the council members present and entered Council Chambers. Anakin was allowed to enter, with Obi-wan by his side. As the Elevator reached the top and opened, Obi-wan would walk to his seat, sitting down, letting Anakin walk into the chamber as he faced the Council, those that were present, and those that were in holograms.

"Skywalker. We are hoping, that you would come back to the order, with the 501st legion, in order to help end the Clone Wars faster, and bring peace to the galaxy." Mace Windu stated.

"I will not be returning to the Jedi Order. I am finding that the good I can do as leader of the Imperium has already been shown to be more than that I have as a Jedi knight." Anakin said.

"Skywalker, the destruction of 3 planets is not something people consider a good deed." Ki-Adi-Mundi explained.

"We let the Hutts become an empire and never did anything to stand against them! The Jedi are becoming too focused on this war. What progress has been made on finding the Sith Lord?" Anakin asked, looking around.

There was a silence.

"With Dooku captured, we can make him tell us the identity of the Sith lord with out a witch hunt in the Senate." Kit Fisto explained.

"And what makes you sure he would?" Anakin asked.

The silence returned. Anakin clenched his fist and let out a deep breathe.

"I have been....doubting myself, I do not know if the Jedi are ready for what could come in time. The Imperium has.....records. Ones that were shown to me that were under lock and key of the Astartes chapters. It tells of a threat that the Jedi are not ready for." Anakin began.

"The Ork threat has been dealt with. There has been no signs of them on Mandalore, we have beaten one threat of their galaxy, we can beat another." Mace Windu said sternly. 

"That is not what I meant. They are.....different. The dreams I have had, they are like visions. There have been the Librarians of the Astartes, and even Psyckers who have had these, they are....similar. 

In the future, a threat will arrive, one's that very presence and understanding, will corrupt anyone who sees them. In some dreams, I see Clones who's body are mutated, some that looked as if they were rotting from the inside out, and still fighting, other, I saw Jedi, replacing their lightsabers for blades, and killing everyone they faced. I even.....witnessed such.....disturbing acts of excess I could not describe it without sounding......barbaric.

They march from a distant world, and will take over a swath of the Galaxy. I am wanting to have the Jedi trained to resist such a threat." Anakin stated.

The Jedi looked at him, some feeling....unnerved.

"Anakin. The Jedi will be ready for any temptation of the darkside that comes forth. We have fought them back as many times, and have always been victorious." Obi-wan said.

"If not the darkside, what could this be? Great danger, the galaxy could be." Yoda said.

Mace Windu looked at Anakin.

"Skywalker. I am concerned with the authority that you now have, you are fearful of losing it. Step down and return. We can meditate on this as a group and make sense of all of this." Mace Windu said.

"This isn't something we can simply dwell and saw we are ready for. Were we ready for the Clone Wars? We were not ready for Geonosis! Over 150 Jedi knights died, even a council member died there." Anakin stated, "The Jedi are stagnating. We may be a symbol of peace, but now we lead armies and barely stay as the war moves from planet to planet. The Darkside has made it hard to find a Sith LORD on the same planet as the whole ORDER! We are not ready for what will come!" Anakin shouted.

"ENOUGH SKYWALKER! We are the Jedi Council, we are responsible for the entire order. If you will not respect the authority of this body, than you may be beyond our help at this point." Mace Windu shouted, drawing everyone's attention.

Anakin sneered at Master of the Order, before he turned, walking to the elevator.

"You are not dismissed." Mace stated.

"I am not apart of this order any more." Anakin answered back, as he took the Elevator down and entered the Grand Hall, where he was met by a crowd of Jedi.

"Skywalker. We are.....curious of something." One spoke up, it was Depa Billaba.

"Would you accept Jedi...into the Imperium?" Barriss Offee asked.

Anakin smiled.

"For those of you who wish to join the Imperium, I am will create, the Officio Jedius." Anakin said, making up the name on the spot, some smiled, "I fear....that you may have to leave the order, as the Council does not fully agree with my actions, and I can not agree with their inaction on what I have learned." Anakin explained.

Some of the gathered Jedi looked at Anakin, with worry....could they leave the Jedi order....they have no other known life, but.....to follow the Chosen One.....Many felt their resolve harden. It was the correct Choice.