[Side Story] The Black Ships Open

Upon Black Ship #9,732,416, a heavy footsteps echoed through the hall. The cold halls had a fog hang low to the ground. The number of stasis fields active were high, it was a full ship of psykers that were suppose to go to Terra, but, this one and 4 others were brought into the Fleet, they had been silent, following them.

The heavy foot falls stopped and they took their weapon, aiming it at a door, the heavy pounding shaking it. Aiming a control at the door, a scream was heard on the other side. Moving on, the foot falls continued, until they reached the end of the hall.

"My lord.  We have the approach of an imperial transport craft, it states that it bears the Empress." the captain of the Blackship said.

The Custodian, one of the people hand crafted by the Emperor Himself, would walk towards the hanger, waiting to see who this could be. The hanger would open and close behind, before the hanger would close and depressurize. Stepping out of the craft, two figures wearing golden decorated armor stepped out, before a woman wearing a fine ornate dress stepped out.

"Now announcing! The Arrival of the Empress of the Imperium, Empress Padme Skywalker!" Woman wearing white and gold robes announced.

Looking at the woman, the Custodian felt annoyed, how dare she claim to the the Empress of the Imperium, why was this even allowed. Tightening their grip on the guardian spear, to kill this arrogant woman, with a single strike, it would be easy.

"Greetings. I am Padme Amidala, wife to Emperor Skywalker, the reborn Emperor in this humble Galaxy." Padme explained.

"Who was it that made such a claim, that your Husband, is the Emperor Reborn?" the Custodian asked.

"It was I, the Living Saint, Lady Alico, of the Brides of the Emperor. In my prayers for guidance, I was given a vision from the Emperor. He told me to seek him out and it was after a great battle, I was brought back to life through the Emperor's power of the Warp." Alico explained, shedding off the cloak and showing her wings and hovered in the air.

The Custodian watched, before turning and pulled back on his guardian spear, preparing to bisect the psyker, only for golden light to intercept them blade, as a sword of light caught the blade.

"Halt this immediately." Padme ordered with authority. 

"I am a Custodian Guard, a being crafted by that of the Emperor himself. I do not answer to you or your daemon-host servant." the Custodian said, taking steps back, before an alarm sounded.

"Warning: Subject Alpha-721 in Containment Level Black is acting out. Counter Measures are restraining, but failing." was stated over the ship's Vox.

The Custodian turned and rushed down the hall, followed by Alico.

"Empress. I think we should retreat back to a safe distance." a trooper said.

The way down, the Custodian was waiting, annoyed. It was slow. As the door opened, they door was bending. 

"Lord Invalion. You have come to aid us?" a voidsmen asked.

"I have. Once the gate opens, I will move in. When Sister Myles arrives, have her move in behind me. We contain this monster once again." the Custodian said.

The door cracked open and with a thrust, the Guardian Spear fired it's bolt rounds before the door cracked open wide, and Invalion leapt into action, pushing against the massive warp formed creature. Alico flew in, her golden sword illuminating as she joined in the battle. 

The subject, was a powerful psyker, one that was frozen and locked up. Trying to contain it was hard. It created these life like monsters, with it's mind. Battling the beast, Alico jammed the sword into the skull the creature dropped. Moving forward, Invalion used his spear to cut through those monsters near him.