Many Paths Ahead

Anakin was looking at a map of the galaxy, with Hutt space highlighted. In the room with him were the members of the Space Marines leadership, with exception of the Lions, who were still on Ryloth.

Looking at the chapter masters, each one had their eyes on Anakin.

"Now, I am going to make this clear. Hutt Space is a hive of villains and pirates and crime lords. There are some worlds that will hold out, resist, but, we will take them. The Leaders of the Hutts, is on the world of Tatooine, the world I was born on. Taking him out will lead to a leadership vacuum, and then we can then take out other members, on the world of Nal Hutta, their home world, and capital, and it's moon, of Nar Shaddaa ." Anakin explained.

"These two worlds will become a priority, as a sign of your holiness, and a warning, to the enemies of the Imperium. My Emperor. We seek permission, to use Exterminatus on the world and it's moon." Stroud said.

Anakin was not sure what that meant.

"Explain what would occur with the use of the weapons." He requested.

"The Deployment of the life eater virus. It is a weapon that will infect all life on the world, few structures could prevent the spread of the virus. It will spread quickly, and then we shall burn the world." Stroud explained.

Anakin was caught off guard by this fact, the idea of killing everyone on a planet.... and it's moon, it was......horrifying. Anakin had his fingers interlock, bringing them to his mouth, as he contemplated the use of the weapon.

'Could I really...authorize the death of two worlds?'

'Be strong, change can not be made by the weak.' a voice in the back of Anakin's mind said, it was deep and powerful.

Anakin would look at the sword on his belt, he drew the blade, and examined it, looking into the crystal, a kyber crystal that enhanced the power field. He had noted....the crystal was darker than it was before, it was not the white-blue it had been, when the sword was given to him.

"What is the status as the Mandalorian forces?" Anakin asked.

"The administratum has been working to create a formation, currently, we have a force of 4 companies, the units will be a hybridization of Drop troops and Scions. The Mechanicus have also begun to integrate themselves, working to extract more of the metal from their soil, and moon, for the unit." Mhmun explained.

Anakin looked down.....with everything he has done.....was he doing the right thing?

-Elsewhere-

Padme and her team of scribes were working to counteract the mess of laws, codes, get everything organized. So far, she and her team had removed nearly 48,560 redundant laws that were more making other previous laws outlawed, and removing the outlawing of the law. 

A scribe would enter the room, holding a paper scroll.

"My Empress. I have received a missive from one Bail Organa, of Alderaan. He seeks an audience with you, on the world of Coruscant. My request for details was met with the statement of "It is to bring peace." the scribe said.

"Thank you scribe. You are doing fine work." She said, smiling a bit as she looked at the young child, who had a pack of scrolls.

"Once we get redundant laws, I will need to sort labor laws." Padme said, rubbing her eyes.

-meanwhile-

The Jedi Council had gathered, to discuss the recent events that had transpired. Anakin may as well have been lost, along with his Padawan and legion. However....there was a different issue. 

There was rumors.....that some of the younger jedi, knights and padawans, were wishing to follow Anakin, and join the Imperium. It had even come from some generals and commanders of clone forces that the sentiment, and prospect of fighting with the imperium was more suiting after everything they had seen.

Obi-wan was in his chambers, he was meditating, after everything that he had seen over the last few days, he needed to clear his mind of distractions, he needed to move forward.

A ping on his communicator caught his attention. Opening an eye, he picked it up and answered it.

"Yes?" He asked, curious who it was.

"Ben...." a woman said.

"Satine. This is unexpected." He said, surprised by the call.

"I am hoping we could talk. I... am hoping that you could help me. Mandalore is falling apart on itself, falling into the old ways. I am fearful." Satine said.

"I am willing to listen. If you want to meet somewhere, I will meet you." He said.

"Monument Plaza. Tonight." Satine said, before the call ended.

Obi-wan stood up. He wasn't sure what this truly meant. He would leave his room, beginning to walk to the achieves. Maybe there was something in the records that could enlighten Obi-wan of who may have been the Imperium, before a change.

-MEANWHILE-

OSP 1 and OSP 2 had been able to smuggle their way off the city planet. They had climbed into a create as it was loaded into a ship, destined for the mid rim. 

OSP 1 looked at his brother, who was holding his head.

"Clad in darkness, glow of blood, many lay dead under him. Warlord to a throne of lies, blood strikes blood, burning, pain." OSP-2 said, holding a roll of bread as he ate it, picking at it, while his other hand scratched his arm.

"Nox. Don't focus on it. Be here, now. With me." OSP 1 said.

OSP 2 shook his head, looking at his brother, before some cloth was wrapped around his forearm.

"We need to stick together. We will find safety." OSP 1 told OSP 2.

Suddenly the ship shook, the brothers looking around, as they heard the door open. They moved into the shadows, looking where they light shone, and seeing a man walking in, wearing a red long coat.

With a deep inhale, the man smiled.

"That's a promising smell, the smell of profit." He said, before chuckling. 

More men walked in grabbing the boxes, they had knives, pistols, rifles....weapons on them. They were moving the boxes somewhere. They both moved to slip into a box, when one of the men caught sight of OSP 2. Moving fast, the man grabbed OSP 2 by the leg, pulling and lifting him upside down.

"Look Cap'n, we found a stowaway." the man said, lughing as OSP 2 clawed and kicked at the pirate.

"Well, isn't this a surprise. Tell me young one, why have you run from your home?" the captain of the pirates asked.

OSP 2 simply spit on the goggles, melting them, making the pirate toss them off.

"My, my, my. Isn't that something. Tell you what. If you wish, I can be a father you never had, a good one." the pirate said.

OSP 2 rubbed his head, feeling a vision come to him.

"Blades of Blue will come to you. Enemies and Friends, trust at arms length. Many feelings, Many friends, a survivor of many conflicts, a card no one expect." OSP 2 said.

The captain smiled, looking at the child.

"Come, I will help you. Leave the rest." the pirate explained, before the ship left.....separating the bothers from each other.