Thule and the Dark Reaper

After the battle on Raxus, the Imperial Guard and Space Marines were reloading their vehicles, with the Republic doing the same. Emely was standing near Kenobi.

"While I understand the idea, using only blaster weapons seems to have lead to a route where non-civil militias would be more effective against your forces." She explained.

"The clone army is well trained, they would adapt and overcome the threat. Besides, few groups use slug thrower weapons." Kenobi said.

"Well, we Astartes do, so does the guard, and the sisters, the priesthood use physically.....I think the number of energy based weaponry is lower in comparison to physical projectiles." Emely said.

A clone trooper came running towards Kenobi and saluted.

"General, we are receiving transmissions from Rhen Var. The droid threat is destroyed and that there are forces being concentrated on a planet known as Thule. We have a strike force on the way to the planet. We also are getting reports from a planet known as Alaris, commander Skywalker knows what the droids were digging up, and it's bad." The clone said, handing Obi-wan the data pad.

The assault ship landed, and the remaining republic forces loaded up. Imperial forces loading in the drop ships, the vehicles being inspected by Tech priests.

Mhmun and Emely spoke with Kenobi.

"So, we will stop and pick up my padawan, at the same time, your forces will travel to Thule to begin combat with the Separatists forces. We will join you as soon as possible, and then we will join you in the assault." Kenobi said.

"The tomb contains the message of the dead, the force harvester. The spears of Diomedes are trying understand the secret of the spirit's message, they speak of a machine that Harvests living energies, a Force Harvester." The astropath explained.

"Force Harvester? That could be dangerous." Kenobi said.

"I will need to be on your ship. I will need to use my weapon to guide the fleet. We lack the beacon we once used to guide us through the warp. My blade burns bright, but it is a great toll to use." Mhmun said.

"My chapter master, the Third Company will be where you wish." The marine said.

"I think your ship will have more forces then you planned. 100 marines will be plenty for any challenge." Emely explained.

Mhmun remained quiet.

"We shall travel with you. I shall be the beacon for the fleet to follow. Upon our arrival to Thule, the droid men will be destroyed with no mercy." Mhmun said, as he took a step onto the ramp of the Republic Assault Ship.

The ship jumped through hyperspace, and picked up Anakin, before heading to Rhen Var, where Anakin entered the Tomb of a long dead man named Ulic Qel Droma, before they went to the planet of Thule. Mhmun used his flaming sword as a Beacon, as a group of robed men used their own Psychic powers to contain the fire, and amplify the Beacon's brightness. By the time the Imperial Navy left the warp, Mhmun was weak.

"I can not attempt it a third time, not until I have rested, and regained my strength." Mhmun said, needing two marines to aid in his standing.

The Assault was easy, as the imperial ships tore the CIS frigates apart with ease.

The Space marines attacked with the republic as they moved towards an ancient city. The Imperial guards were busy destroying various enemy hard points. The gates to the ancient city opened, and the marines advanced, fighting through the droid forces.

As they reached the center of the city, they were joined by Anakin, who had found an alternate route, and dealt with a bounty hunter who destroyed his support. A Rhino rolled forward, before the door opened, and 5 marines stepped out. They all carried staves and eagles holding carved books.