Lion's Roar

The Liberation of Ryloth was going very well. Major strong points of the Droid forces were crushed. Battle lines were over run, either by resistance cells that broke free, or by the speedy bike squadrons of the First Company. The Companies slowly tightened the ring, gathering around the capital of Ryloth, Lessu.

Ahsoka and Emely would gather around a table with Captain Tyrian. 

"Several shipments of valuables have been captured. The locals have started to unload, our plan is to sneak inside inside of these machine carriers. Attacking from the inside." Tyrian explained, as he looked at the scan of the area.

"I think it would be better to launch an assault with jump pack troopers, and air borne deep strikes." Emely said, as she motioned at the smallest gap in the canyon around Lessu.

Ahsoka was looking at the hologram. She was contemplating an idea she was developing.

"In one of the lessons I had. I was taught that there was a human general....who had his units climb a cliff face of an enemy stronghold in silence. I had even learned that in one assualt, earlier in the war, Ma- Emperor Skywalker and I assaulted an enemy fortress on the top of a mesa. I bet that we could use a combination of the tactics." Ahsoka said.

Everyone looked at her.

"What I have in mind is that scout company will ascend the cliff face, while the 8th company will lead the assault on the flank. We can drop in the Lion's teeth in. We take control of the bridge and capture the city." Ahsoka stated.

"It is dangerous, it could cost us many of our scouts' lives, if we are not careful." Captain Tyrian explained.

"That is if we don't keep their attention." Emely said, smiling.

The mission was clear. The Scouts road in on bikes in the canyon, before beginning their climb. After a near hour, the assault company charged. Missile Barrage and Gun runs would strike down heavy weapons that threatened the approaching forces. Just as Several of the forces were drawn away from the port, where a long gunship would drop off 3 squads of terminator clad marines. They marched forward, easily destroying the resistance that they encountered.

That was until, they encountered a group of tanks that were behind some walls, and had aimed down a long open road. One Marine, would break the wall of a building open, moving to flank the vehicles. Once inside, he saw that the Home was empty. He moved until he got a better firing solution, with his Stormbolter.

He pulled the trigger and made nearly a dozen holes throughout every section, until he hit the turret and with a single bolt entering, exploded the entire tank. The other turned, before a missile flew in and blasted the turret open on that one.

"TO THE GATE!" captain Tyrian shouted, before he rushed forward.

The marines began their rush to the gate, pushing open the heavy doors, before the scouts climbed over the edge. They would begin to join the veterans of the Lions as they would fire a flare and signal their success. They quickly took control of the bridge, before moving to the capture the rest of the city.

Ahsoka was standing on a Rhino as it rolled into the city. The Company had found Wat Tambor. He was brought before Ahsoka, as she looked down at him, from on top of the Armored Astartes Vehicle.

"Ah, a Jedi. Well. If I am to surrender, I am giving myself up to the Republic." Wat Tambor said.

Ahsoka smiled, before she moved a foot out. The Terminators made a set of steps with their hands, before she walked down and looked at the Skakoan, as she stepped up to him.

"I believe you are mistaken. You see. The Republic would be accepting your surrender, if they were here. I bet the Resistance Cells, would accept your surrender, if they were here. But you are not in their presence. No, you are in the presence of The Imperium. And not only have you been beaten by the astartes. You have officially made yourself one of the biggest enemies, because who I am." Ahsoka stated.

Wat Tambor looked at her, confused...she was a togruta. From what he knew, the Imperium were human supremists, why was she important?

"I am Crowned Princess Ahsoka Tano, Heir to the Imperial Throne. And you Wat Tambor, have been found guilty of crimes against sentience." She stated, activating her lightsaber, that started as light green, but slowly started to turn darker.

Wat Tambor was pushed to his knees, his head down, so that his neck was exposed.

"Wait! I demand a trial! I demand JUSTICE!" He shouted.

"This is justice for what you have done." Ahsoka said, as she brought the blade down, separating Tambor's body from his head. 

She stepped away, before Emely walked forward.

"My Princess. Who shall we appoint to this world as governor?" Emely asked.

"Create a list. I want options, And I do want you to factor in the opinions of the people. I think I will place 4 in charge, with limited power. The Twi'leks should also have the right to hold reform on their own, they are protected by us, we do not remove what they want." Ahsoka said.

"Most Wise Princess. Shall we return to Imperius?" Emely asked.

"Yes. leave.....10 marines here, just to maintain, Once the Imperial Navy can, a garrison will also be set up." Ahsoka explained.

-Meanwhile Elsewhere-

Anakin would get out of the revitalization chamber, recovering from the mess that was his hot wife. He was put in a robe and went to a simple room he had requested, to be private, mostly for relaxing. He started to work on a simple tool machine he had found, a bike, he wanted to just mess with engineering for a bit. 

A knock at the door would disrupt him after an hour.

"Who is it?" He questioned.

"It's me General." Rex said, through the door.

"Enter." He said.

Rex stepped inside, with a datapad.

"So, What have I missed in the last few days?" Anakin asked, wiping off his tools.

"Sir....Ahsoka went to Ryloth, freed it, and is now on her way back." Rex said.

Anakin sighed.

"On her own or?" Anakin asked.

"With the Lions. They are now requesting for Imperial oversight and judgement of potential candidates of the the Imperial Nobility. Also....She has begun work to add more human like species into the category of Abhuman, to protect them." Rex said.

"Anything else?" Anakin asked.

"The Mentors of the Imperium have requested that you go to their flag ship the.....Will of the Codex." Rex said, double checking the name on the data pad.

"I wonder what it could be for?" Anakin asked, curiously.