Q&A #3

AlexanderJamesRice

When will Anakin and Padme Learn about Chaos?

Ok, so in 40k lore, the issue is when you involve the warp, or chaos in specifics, you tend to already be doomed, even just learning the names of a demon or a chaos god, you will become under the control of the ruinous powers. 

Teaching Anakin, Padme, or Ahsoka, about the ruinous powers, would less be like the Emperor, and more like Horus.

How did either Anakin or Padme survive so long without food or drink?

Ok, so they didn't just bone for 24/7 for a month straight

It's closer to 8 hours of sleep a day, 2 hours to eat a day with a 10 minute break every hour or between rounds. If the math ain't mathing, just remember, this was a joke more inspired by DBZ abridged Chichi than anything else.

@Abyss-Reaper 

What about the Resolute? Does it still exsist?

Yes, it does, it is getting a refit, it's no longer a carrier at this point, and more of a.....actually that's a bit of spoiler territory in the future, just know, it has joined the Malevolence in the various ships that the Imperium of taken from the Star Wars Galaxy.

orionbateman19

"This happens after guilliaman was revived right. Does that mean they have primaris marines now or not?

Yes, there are primaris Marines, We will be seeing more of them, when we get to see Hussars of Ice (Who are full Primaris Marines) and the Mentors of the Imperium (Who are partial Primaris)