Durge

As the Battle Barges moved from their position in high orbit, back into the battle, supported by a pair of light cruisers. The cruisers fired pairs of missiles, large ones that rammed into the stationary platforms, blowing up the platforms with a single powerful explosion. 

The Battle Barge, the Sword of Damocles, would push it's engines, opening fire and getting as deep into the center of the gun platforms, before it's broadsides opened fire, shooting the platforms with their powerful shells, ripping large sections of the orbital platforms apart with the first blasts. The light cruisers would fire a blast at range with lance batteries, melting and blowing up the platforms as they were struck several times. The battle Barge would turn to one platform and begin a full burn ramming manuver, slamming it's armored prow through the weaker section, splitting the ship and causing it to explode.

Anakin was dealing with fighters a swarm of droid fighters would begin to pursue him, in greater and greater numbers. Anakin would order the clone pilots to fire missiles across bow of a ship. Anakin would push his fighter to pass the edge of the cruiser, as swarm of missiles launched across the bow of a ship would barely miss him and destroyed a swarm of fighters. 

The Number of missiles fired would however exceed the fighters and chase the Jedi's star fighter. While being chased by missiles that were left, Anakin flew into one of the few remaining gun platform, and destroyed it from the inside out by having the missiles crash into many of the docked and rearming fighters.

As the last of the Gun Platforms were destroyed, Anakin and the Clone fighter squadrons were on the approach of the planet, only to be surprised by a mysterious Pilot.

-Meanwhile-

The First company of the Spears reached the main control building, before placing a shaped charge, and blasting a hole in the wall, giving them an entry point. The marines entered the building, and climbing steps, climbing higher and higher. Every time they reached a door, a blasting charge would be set and the door blasted open, before they would clear the level. Reaching the upper most level, the doors were slammed into and broken open, giving the marines access to the command center.

Lacedaemon walked into the room, seeing an armored figure. He was human in shape, covered in metal armor, standing over the marine by nearly a meter. Lacedaemon saw several thin figures, with long heads behind the armored figure, cowering in fear.

"Kill them!" the tall figures said.

"If this shall be our only fight, I demand to know the name of my enemy." Lacedaemon commanded, pointing his spear at the figure.

"Durge." the figure said.

Durge and Lacedaemon stared the other down, each anticipating the other's moves, waiting for the first attack.

Durge made the first move, drawing pistols and opened fire on the chapter master. Raising his shield, he moved in, before slamming his shield into Druge's chest, and thrust his spear, driving it into the chest. With a twist, he removed the spear and Durge laughed, as tentacles reformed the in the hole. 

"A Xenos. Shame, I would have been proud to witness a fight against a mighty human." He said, flicking his spear back, annoyed. 

The bounty hunter moved forward, trying to strike the marine, but the shield kept getting in the way. As Durge got close, he raised his arm, and shot flames from a  small, arm mounted flamer. Lacedaemon thrust his spear forward, cutting the flamer and making it explode. He then raised his other arm, firing small darts into the shield, which bounced off, only scratching the shield.

Durge then gripped the shield, planning to pull it away. Lacedaemon smiled, and then pulled his arm up, the fingers of Durge getting cut off. As the warrior king thrust into the head of Druge with his spear, the bounty hunter stopped, and began to laugh. Many marines took aim with their bolters, preparing to shoot Durge.

Lacedaemon pulled his spear out and walked away. Durge began to stand up, and Lacedaemon lifted his arm, his fist closed. The Marines lowered their bolters as Lacedeamon put his spear down and drew his bolt pistol, firing several shots into the bounty hunter's body, causing it to explode, sending masses of metal and tentacle like objects flying through the room. As the Marine holstered his pistol, the tentacles leapt at the chapter master.

It wrapped it's fluid like body around Lacedaemon, restricting the arms and teeth pushed at the lenses of the helmet. An explosion rocked the building, as clones and Kenobi lowered themselves down, seeing the marines drawing swords and knives, then charging Durge. The knives and swords tore the muscles, and some had removed their helmets, and took large mouthfuls of flesh from the xenos.

The body began to break apart, before a small part leapt away, only for Lacedeamon took aim with his bolt pistol and with one shot, destroyed the head of Durge, killing the xenos.

"Kenobi, about time you arrived, we did all your work for you." Lacedaemon said.

"Yes, it seems you were rather.....productive." Kenobi said, looking at the marine.

"The enemy had some skill, but was not a danger." Lacedaemon said, before walking away.

"You can deal with the clean up. My forces are preparing for travel back." He said, as his marines joined him.

-meanwhile, in an undisclosed location that is near the Republic Senate District-

"Darth Tyranus, a new force has appeared, and now threatens the grand design that we have created." Darth Sidious said.

"I have become aware, both the so far witnessed the ships, showing that their energy weapons seem to be powerful, the larger ships able to destroy our strongest shields. Our weapons seem to do little damage. The are a powerful force, that seems near unstoppable. However...we think that there is a chance, we can cause them to fight. Either against the Republic, or possible each other." Dooku said.

"Infiltrating their society will be difficult, send merchants, possibly nearly all humans, or near human to meet them. I have recently been given a program to convert their language into an understandable form." Sidious said.

"Do we know where their home system is?" Dooku asked.

"My spies in the Republic have not found that out, they seemingly appeared from, outside of the galaxy." Sidious said.

"Could they be the Pius Dea? Could they have returned?" Dooku asked.

"If they are, than they more dangerous now then the ancient Sith Empires." Sidious said.