The Emperor's Power

Anakin would arrive to the medical area that was created. He saw there were a lot of clones and guardsmen were injured. He walked through the lines, seeing as medics and sisters of battle doctors working to save as many clones and guardsmen as possible.

Some had limbs amputated, and had Magos Biologists attaching cybernetics to those who were strong enough to undergo the process.

Anakin looked down, seeing a clone that had half his head bandaged.

"Trooper, how did you get hurt?" He asked.

"The fuel depot, a collapsed frame slammed into a tank, some exposed wire ignited the fuel, and blew the entire place." The clone said.

"I saw, it was a chain reaction, something broke a support, I don't know what happened, it may have been a stray explosive that made it collapse." A trooper said.

There was a coughing.

"It wasn't an accident." A synthetic voice said.

Anakin turned, seeing a guardsmen who had a voice synthesizer hooked up to him.

"What is your name?" Anakin asked, as he placed his hand on on the railing of the guardsmen cot.

"I am Enos Khezex, Private in the 498th Silver Claw rifle division of the Ghost Claws of Reznan." he said.

"Can you tell me what happened?" Anakin asked.

"I witnessed, the 4 armed xenos, who carried two swords of light, cut down a support beam. He smiled as he saw men burn in the explosion. I then saw as he did nothing to stop a xenos warmachine fire it's gun, that nearly killed the lord Commissar. He used Orks as shields, and would ignore cries for help, when he could. He was a monster. He diverted an ork rokkit that nearly killed me." Enos explained, coughing as he finished.

 Anakin closed his eyes.....he heard of Krell....a general who had high attrition rates. Anakin would see if he could find a clone who worked with Krell. Eventually, Anakin would find a clone with a patch over an eye.

"Krell? Yeah, I serve under him. He always throws us clones at targets, he makes sure none of us fall back. Everyone in the legion knows the stories. The Firing squads, the imprisonment, I think he gets a sick pleasure out of it." the clone, known as Stars said.

"How often does this occur?" Anakin asked, now a bit angry.

"Easier to name when it doesn't, which basically is, before a battle, and during a battle. His own hardened squad of clone killers. Made them more scared of him with threats of execution, they will do what ever he tells them." Star said.

Anakin's fist clenched, everything that he had heard, the fact that Krell was killing good soldiers, his own soldiers, made him more furious. 

"Star. Once this battle is over. I want you to find Rex, and as many clones of Krell's forces as possible. The 501st will need good soldiers, and I'm offering you to fight under a good general." Anakin said. 

He was heading out of the medical treatment area. The Scribe following behind Anakin would look at him.

"My Emperor. What are you planning to do?" the scribe asked.

"I'm going to fix a problem." Anakin made his statement clear, as he scanned the area, finding the temporary command center, where Krell, Cullen, Lacedaemon and Stroud were discussing the next move and injury numbers. Several Sisters of battle were patrolling the area, some in Black and Red armor, others in bronze and white armor. Alico was leading a preyer, as many others knelt before a shrine of an angelic figure.

"Pride Master Emely has worked to contain the Ork menace to from escaping to the south and east. Mhmun and Macullos are having their efforts in the North Rok fields. They have been able to destroy most, but clearing the Roks was difficult on them, so they are resting. " Stroud said.