Warp travel

Padme would sit in the chapel. Asekgar would stay seated, attempting to nurse the headache he had developed. Wiping his nose, he would find blood was leaking from his nose.

"What is? Who said that? Who said that? What the heck is going on? Who's talking? Just stop? It's too loud." the jedi said, covering his ears, before a sister with a red headband, they suddenly jammed a needle into the neck and would order that he be carried to a room near the "Geller field Generator".

Padme was concerned, and would follow the sisters carrying the jedi, before she saw something impossible. At the open door, she saw....Corde walking by. Padme rushed to the door, seeing the white robes figure walking down the hall. She turned, and vanished into a wall.

"What was that?" Padme asked.

"Warp spirits, the dead. We get these constantly now, most are not hostile, but they most died with regrets, what are they thinking, going through the warp at 25% gelled field strength, lunatics." A sister of battle said.

"Why not increase it?" Padme asked.

"Turbulence. The warp is too calm, it.....different according to the navigator. If we go any higher the ship starts to shake itself apart, any lower and we would be up in our neck in warp corruption." another explained

-meanwhile-

Bail Organa was lead into a section of the large chamber, halls of shelves covered in scrolls, data pads and books. Bail and Cusu were brought to a desk, where a woman in red robes, with a scroll going from her collar, to her feet.

"Hello, I am Scribe Sarya." She said, adjusting a set of glasses.

"Hello, I am Bail Organa, representative of the galactic Senate. I am hoping to learn of the history of the imperium. This is Jedi apprentice Cusu." He said, sitting down across from scribe.

"Well, I shall do my best, but much of our records are incomplete." She said, before a skull with a robotic arm hanging from it flew over, and set a book down. She took one of the scrolls on her desk and handed it to the floating skull. She pulled open the book and cleared her throat.

"It all started over 10,000 years ago, when the Emperor, began his great crusade, to unite all of humanity. He, along with his 9 sons, worked to unite the galaxy. His work was unending, for nearly a thousand years, he, and his space marine legions, lead a crusade to unite all of humanity.

However, a great enemy, the Warmaster, would lead legions of twisted mockeries of the angels against the Emperor, until it threatened the seat of humanity, Holy Terra. The great war ended when the Emperor faced their leader, and struck him down, at the cost of two of his. The remaining legions chased the traitors into the Eye of Terror, where they held the greatest of our enemies for millennia.

We have survived, as the Emperor now stays on the Golden Throne, keeping the light of the Astronomicon continuously shine through the warp. The light proof that humanity's power is uncontested, our faith was answered. The Ork, the Eldar and other enemies of the Emperor would attack us through the millennia, and the daemonic legions launched 12 unholy crusades, only to be pushed back. The Imperium suffered from the assault of all threats from all sides, ones that would threaten many worlds.

Many worlds would work to supply the defense of humanity, and attempt to destroy all threats to us.

Within the last millennia, we have encountered the necrons, the godless machines who seek to destroy all life, and the tyranids, creatures who consumes all life, as they invade from the edges of the galaxy. It is only within the last few decades has things changed." Sarya said.

"What was it that changed?" Bail asked.

"A son of the Emperor had returned. He was brought back by the Martian priesthood, and our golden lady, the greatest of all sisters, the living saint, Celestine." She said, showing a drawing of the living saint, placing a crown onto the head of the Primarch of the Ultramarines.