Klaus

Klaus/Alaric: "Ugh, I cannot wait until I get out of this bad hair-do." he groans, looking at his reflection in a mirror

Katherine: "Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?" she holds out a cup of coffee towards him

Klaus/Alaric: "Well, the full moon is almost upon us. I've killed the witch, I have the moon stone, and the doppelganger is waiting in the wings. Ohh, I am ready to break this curse."

Katherine: "And why would you do that here? There's so many people that would try to stop you."

Klaus/Alaric: "Because I have to. It's the birthplace of the doppelganger."

Katherine: "I didn't realize that was a requirement."

Klaus/Alaric: "Well, how could you? You betrayed me and fled England before I could give you the details, Katerina. But I did find your birth place and I slaughtered your family. So I guess we're cool. Let's just hope that Elena isn't as stupid as you are."

Katherine: "She won't run. She'll die before she lets anyone that she loves get hurt."

Klaus/Alaric: "And that's exactly what I'm counting on" he smirks and turns his attention when Isla comes into the apartment "Please tell me that you're just using an invisibility spell and that you're actually trailing a huge box behind you."

Isla: "Your body will be here, relax."

Klaus: "Where dare I ask have you put me?"

Isla: "You said you wanted someplace safe and secure. So I made it safe and secure" she shrugs "Maddox is on his way there now."

Klaus: "What exactly have you been doing in the time you were gone?"

Isla: "Taking care of other matters. Speaking of which don't you have somewhere to be?"

Klaus: "That I do. But first" he turns his attention back over to Katherine "You can't leave until I tell you to" he compels before heading towards the door "Be back soon."

Isla: "You don"t look that surprised to see me." she voices while pouring herself a drink

Katherine: "I knew you'd get away from the hunters. You managed to evade them on more than one occasion. I just can't believe you aligned yourself with Klaus. How'd you even know about him?"

Isla: "From you" she shrugs, turning to face her and Katherine gives her a confused look "The mind is a very vulnerable thing when you're asleep."

Katherine: "You read my thoughts?"

Isla: "Well you didn't really think that I would tell you all of my secrets without learning any of yours did you?"

Katherine: "You know you could have just asked."

Isla: "Would you have told me the truth?" she questions and Katherine shrugs a little in thought "See that's the difference between me and you Katherine. You ran for 500 years, I ran for centuries. I don't make it blatantly obvious when I am using someone. A skill you'd think you'd pick up over time but I guess not." she shrugs, pulling up a chair in front of her

Katherine: "So let me guess you...cut a deal with Klaus to be his own personal lackey."

Isla: "Among other things. Finding you was his top priority for me."

Katherine: "Well you didn't do a good job. Surprised he kept you around for long."

Isla: "You really think Klaus never knew where you were" she shakes her head with a chuckle "I don't know if you've noticed but you're very predictable with the moves you make. It wasn't that hard to find you."