O Come All Ye Faithful

Caroline: "Do it."

Aspen: "No." she sighs, walking out the room as Caroline follows her

Caroline: "Why not?"

Aspen: "I'm the one who told him his ex had slept with his brother. Really think hanging out with me is what he wants to do?"

Caroline: "Never know until you try. Besides Elena and Damon are out of town for the day so it's perfect." she nods, dialing a number on Aspen's phone

Aspen: "Will you just let it go?"

Caroline: "Nope." she shrugs, tossing Aspen her phone

Aspen: "I hate yo-" she cuts herself off when hearing Stefan answer "Hey, Stefan."

Stefan: "Hey. What's up?"

Aspen: "I was, uh, just calling to see what you're up to."

Stefan: "Not much."

Aspen: "Cool. That's-that's cool" she nods as Caroline kicks her in the leg and she sighs "I was wondering if you'd be up to hanging out today" she winces at how awkward she sounds, looking at Caroline who motions for her to continue "Like a date. Hear there's a pretty good movie playing."

Stefan: "Oh, wow." he says, somewhat shocked

Aspen: "If you don't want to, it's fine."

Stefan: "No, no, no" he quickly says "I want to. Just need to take care of one little thing and then I'll pick you up."

Aspen: "Great. Sounds like a plan. See you then."

Stefan: "Bye." he hangs up, smiling at his phone

Caroline: "Told you" she squeals "Now we just need to find you the perfect outfit."

🔘

Adrian: "I'm sick of taking his crap. I should rip his throat off, see if he can boss us around without a larynx."

Tyler: "You won't have to take it much longer."

Kim: "You keep saying that, but here we are, hiding, plotting a revolution that's never gonna happen."

Haley: "Never say never. And never say I don't pull through. I found the witch that's gonna save your lives."

Adrian: "Are you serious?"

Tyler: "We promised you guys we'd free you from Klaus. You did your part by breaking your sire bond. Now Hayley and I are going to do ours."

🔘

Stefan: "Wow" he breathes, looking at Aspen when she opens the door "You look beautiful."

Aspen: "Thank you. Don't look so bad yourself."

Stefan: "Well I try" he jokes, smiling at her before holding his hand out "Shall we?"

🔘

Caroline: "You're going to do what?"

Tyler: "Hayley found a witch strong enough to do the body-jump spell. You know, the Klaus specialty."

Caroline: "So you're going to put him in someone else's body, and then what?"

Tyler: "We'll encase the body in concrete, then bury it."

Caroline: "Why not just desiccate him like Bonnie did?"

Tyler: "Because to do that spell you have to stop a human heart. I was a little short of volunteers."

Caroline: "Well, who was dumb enough to volunteer their body to be a Klaus sublet?" she scoffs, seeing the look on his face, making her eyes widen