Because Of The Night

Klaus: "Desperate times I take it." he questions when coming into the boarding house living room and watches as Caroline downs a leftover cup of alcohol as she cleans up

Caroline: "What are you doing here?"

Klaus: "Not judging you for starters, although if you are determined to get drunk, then perhaps I might recommend something a little more sanitary" he suggests as she gives him a look, downing another cup "Well, then. You showed me."

Caroline: "Shouldn't you be out chasing Tyler to the ends of the earth, or are there some hopes and dreams you want to crush around here?"

Klaus: "Depends. Do you happen to know where the young Brutus is?"

Caroline: "I know where he's not...with me. He's gone. For good."

Klaus: "Tyler made it his life's mission to kill me. You can't hate me for driving him away."

Caroline: "No. I can, and I do. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to spiraling, so go away."

Stefan: "Actually, I asked him to be here" he announces, coming into the room "We need his help. I think Silas is in Mystic Falls."

🔘

Silas/Shane: "Ok, come on. Take a deep breath. And 5, 4-"

Aspen: "I can't do this."

Silas/Shane: "Aspen, relax, ok? Trust me."

Aspen: "Little hard to trust you when I don't even know what you really look like. Getting a little creepy how you're parading around as the dead professor."

Silas/Shane: "I told you that I'm Silas, I told you Shane died on the island. I'm trying to earn your trust" he sighs as she turns to look away "All right. Look. You invited me into your home, right? Why? Why'd you lie to your friends and tell them everything was fine? Why did you lie and say that Shane was helping you because he now hates Dominic? What am I doing here?"

Aspen: "You're in my head. You're making me see things and do things." she shakes her head, standing up from her spot as he follows her

Silas/Shane: "Hey. Now. See? Look. I'm strong, but you're a witch, and I can't force you to do anything that you don't already want to do. You care about Jeremy, right?"

Aspen: "Yeah."

Silas/Shane: "Yeah. You grew up with him. Thought of
him as a little brother. Told him that everything was going to be fine, but you failed. And now in order to bring him back..."

Aspen: "I need to get rid of the other side."

Silas/Shane: "You are literally one of the most powerful witches of all time. Qetsiyah doesn't even compare to you. Only you can complete the triangle and cast the spell."

Aspen: "Completing the triangle means killing 12 people."

Silas/Shane: "12 people you can bring back. Aspen, you can do this." he assures

🔘

Klaus: "So some blood went missing from a few hospitals. What about Elena? Don't vampires with their humanity off tend to overindulge in human blood, or were you the exception?" he shrugs as he pours himself a drink

Stefan: "It's not Elena."

Klaus: "Well, let's say for a moment that it was Silas. I'm struggling to see how this affects me."

Stefan: "Look. Silas wants to die and be reunited with his one true love, but he's supernatural, so if he takes the cure and dies, he gets stuck on the other side."