The Murder Of One

Damon: "Morning, sunshine." he greets, opening the door of Alaric's apartment to see Elena standing outsidr

Elena: "Hey. How's Alaric?"

Damon: "Indecent, but fine." he blocks her when she tries to come into the room

Elena: "So then does that mean there were no issues last night?"

Damon: "Nope. Slept like a baby. Woke up Alaric. No headlines about dead council members."

Elena: "Then why do I feel like you're hiding something from me?"

Damon: "Well, maybe because you're being all paranoid and control freak-y. What'd you bring me?" he takes the bag out her hands and takes a look inside "Chocolate muffins. You know what they say, the way to a psycho killer's heart is through his stomach."

Elena: "They're not for you." she snatches the bag back

Damon: "Fine. Keep convincing yourself you're still mad at me. But sadly, Ric's going to have to pass on Elena time today. You know, lockdown and all."

Elena: "Just take it, give it to him and tell him that I miss him, ok?"

Damon: "With pleasure."

Elena: "Please."

Damon: "Have a great day."

Elena: "Dam-"

Damon: "Thanks for coming by" he shuts the door in her face, clicking the lock, making her sigh before she begins walking away "Walking down the stairs. Opening front door and...she's gone." he nods, motioning for Alaric to
continue sawing the Wickery Bridge sign

🔘

Stefan: "Needs to have a sharper point."

Damon: "Got it."

Stefan: "Finally have our own stakes to kill an original. I'm not going to miss because you can't whittle."

Damon: "I said I got it. Stop micromanaging."

Alaric: "Looks like you guys got this under control. I'm going to call the sheriff. I want to turn myself in."

Damon: "No, you don't."

Alaric: "I have a homicidal alter ego. Unlike some people in this room, I would like to take responsibility for the people I've killed."

Damon: "If you wanted to turn yourself in, you wouldn't be saying it out loud. Just sayin'."

Alaric: "Listen, of all the people, you cannot psychoanalyze me. I killed Caroline and Aspen's father. I nearly killed Meredith. Everything has changed."

Stefan: "You're not turning yourself in. Aspen's herbs are working and we have originals to kill."

Damon: "His morals get very questionable when he has revenge on the brain."

Stefan: "Klaus needs to die, we finally have a chance to kill him. So you are not turning yourself in."

Damon: "Here's your ring, Ric. Put it on." he holds it out to Alaric, making a look come over his face

Alaric: "That ring is the reason I've killed people."

Damon: "It's also the reason you're alive. You're going vampire hunting, Ric. Wear it."

🔘

Caroline: "Alaric Saltzman killed my father?" she breathes in shock as she walks through the woods with Elena beside her

Elena: "I can't expect you to be ok with this. But at least these herbs that Aspen's giving him, they're healing him and they're keeping the dark side buried."