The Walking Dead

Stefan: "And?" he questions after Elena breaks a cylinder block in his hands

Elena: "That did nothing for me. How was it for you?"

Stefan: "Again" he holds up another block which she easily breaks "Good. Now, focus on letting it go."

Elena: "Or we could skip the sublimating part and you can tell me where she is so that I can rip her head off."

Stefan: "I don't know where Katherine is and even if I did, I wouldn't tell you."

Elena: "Stefan, you're the one who told me to channel all of my emotions into one single feeling."

Stefan: "I realize that. I just figured it would be love, or hope, or compassion. Not unwavering hatred for a ruthless vampire that's 500 years older than you."

Elena: "One?" she mutters, shrugging her shoulders with a shake of her head, making him

Stefan: "Alright, give me 50 pull-ups." he motions to the wooden beam hanging from his ceiling

Elena: "You wanted to kill Klaus when you got your emotions back."

Stefan: "I know and I couldn't."

Elena: "You don't think I can kill Katherine?"

Stefan: "I don't think you really want to."

Elena: "Maybe you're right. Maybe I just want to feel the warmth of her chest cavity as I rip out her heart and watch her face as she realizes I took it from her" she grunts before dropping down "Nah, I just want to kill her. It's that simple" she shrugs "I'm gonna go shower."

🔘

Caroline: "Stamp, please. Thank you." she smiles as she sits outside the Grill with Elena

Elena: "You don't have to pretend to be nice to me,
Caroline. I know this is just a ploy to keep me distracted." she sighs, closing a pen cap

Caroline: "You're done? I'm only on my second batch."

Elena: "We have family friends in Denver. Other than that, no one cares that I'm graduating. And to be honest, neither do I."

Caroline: "You know, that's how you feel now, but once you get through this hating Katherine phase-"

Elena: "Wait. Do you know where Katherine is?"

Caroline: "No. Why would I know where she is?"

Elena: "Yeah, but Caroline, if you did, you would tell me, right?"

Caroline: "Elena, you're obsessing."

Elena: "Caroline, listen to me" she tightly grabs hold of her hand, making Caroline furrow her brows at her "If you know where Katherine is, you have to tell me."

Caroline: "I don't" she snatches her arm away, giving her a look "Elena...chill."

🔘

Katherine: "Hello!" she calls out, walking over to where Aspen is sitting in the middle of the forest with her eyes closed "Could you be any creepier?" she looks around the space with uncertainty as she hears the faint sounds of whispers "Why are we here?"

Aspen: "You want me to make you truly immortal so that nothing can kill you. To do that, I need to talk to Qetsiyah, which means I need to lower the veil to the other side."

Katherine: "That still doesn't explain why you made me trudge through mud in $500 boots."

Aspen: "A few miles that way, 12 hybrids were killed at the Lockwood cellar. And a few Miles that way, 12 humans died at the Young farm. And this is the site where 12 witches were killed."