She's Come Undone pt.2

Waking up, Aspen rolls over in her spot, slowly opening her eyes to see Stefan smiling at her

Aspen: "You're staring." she rasps

Stefan: "Yes I am."

Aspen: "Third time in a row. Exactly how many times is this gonna happen?"

Stefan: "Forgive me for being entranced by your beauty."

Aspen: "Uh huh. Ok." she nods, scooting closer to him so her head is laying on his chest

Stefan: "How are you feeling?"

Aspen: "I feel great. Whatever Dominic did worked" she shrugs "What exactly did he do?"

Stefan: "I don't know. All he said was that he took out the sickness in you."

Aspen: "Ominious."

Stefan: "Very." he nods, reaching over to grab hold of a letter "Have you read it?"

Aspen: "Mmh. All about how he wants to do a redo."

Stefan: "You wanna talk about it?"

Aspen: "No."

Stefan: "What do you wanna do?"

Aspen: "Be loved up on by my boyfriend."

Stefan: "I can do that." he nods, turning over as she giggles, huffing a little when he presses his weight down on top of her

He begins pressing kisses to her face as she continues laughing. They get interrupted when his phone starts ringing and he huffs, reaching over to check a message on his phone

Aspen: "Damon?"

Stefan: "Yep. Wants help with Elena."

Aspen: "Ah. And her plan to kill Katherine."

Stefan: "Yeah. I can tell him to handle it on his own."

Aspen: "No, go. Eventually we have to leave this room and get back to normal life."

Stefan: "But life in here is so fun. Peaceful."

Aspen: "Unfortunately there's nothing peaceful about our lives."

Stefan: "Yeah" he breathes, standing up to begin putting his clothes on "I'll call you later."

Aspen: "Bye." she smiles, watching as he walks out before flopping back down, sitting back up when her phone starts ringing "Hey, Bonnie" she responds, furrowing her brows after a moment "What?"

🔘

Aspen: "What the hell we're you thinking?"

Bonnie: "I was thinking that I found you practically lying dead on the ground" she grits, making Aspen give her a soft look "I couldn't just sit by and not do anything to help."

Aspen: "And I appreciate that, Bonnie" she sincerely says "But you're not working with Silas."

Bonnie: "Are you trying to kill yourself?"

Aspen: "No, but clearly you are. The spell Silas needs will kill you" she argues "You dying isn't gonna help anybody."

Bonnie: "Well, what do you want me to do? I already promised Silas." she sighs as a thoughtful look comes over Aspen's face

🔘

Aspen: "Silas?" she calls out, walking into a cave "I know it's you. My locator spell worked without using any of your possessions."

Silas: "Nice to see you're up and about" he speaks in a distorted voice behind her "You're finally acknowledging how powerful you are."

Aspen: "You're not Jeremy anymore. Is this the real you?" she turns to face where he's sitting against the wall in the dark "Then tell me why you're hiding."