The Killer

Connor: "You have any idea what I've been through? I spent the last two days chained up by an original vampire."

Shane: "So you met Klaus?" he perks up in excitement "I only know him by reputation. Apparently he's a real monster."

Connor: "He's a vampire-werewolf hybrid. Do you know how hard it is to kill them?"

Dominic: "From what I gather, removal of their head or their heart works just fine. I'm just speculating of course."

Connor: "I had to figure out how to do it on my own. I could have used some of this occult knowledge of yours. But then again, you've always been slow when it comes to providing answers."

Dominic: "We had a deal. I'll give you answers about your hunter's mark when it's grown to completion."

Connor: "In other words, kill as many vampires as possible."

Dominic: "Why do you think I sent you to Mystic Falls? You got no shortage of vampires. That town's practically infested" he scoffs "By the way, there's a witch mixed up in all this. She's important to what I have planned. I want her to be kept out of harm's way."

Connor: "Anybody gets in my way...anybody...they're dead."

Dominic: "Not her" he demands, giving Connor a hard look "But I'll help you out and keep her occupied. Just do what you do. Less we know the better." he says as Connor smirks

🔘

Aspen: "I can't believe you wrote a book." she chuckles, flipping through a book Dominic handed to her

Dominic: "I did. I wrote three books, actually. Two of them are just too mortifying to display."

Aspen: "Oh, I'm finding them online." she smirks, grabbing her bag to pull out her phone

Dominic: "No, no, you're not. Hey, come on, you promised, remember? Right? No cell phones, and no Internet during witch therapy" he takes the phone out her hands, handing her a cup of tea as he turns her phone off "Here. This is yours. Right now I want you to focus. And I want your undivided attention."

Aspen: "You really think you can help me with control? I mean you've had centuries to master this."

Dominic: "Absolutely, I can. I invited you here because I can. But you know what, right now, just relax. Drink your tea. I got this in Australia when I was going through my sort of Steve Irwin phase. It's better when you smoke it, but figured I'd try to be a role model" he shrugs, making her chuckle as she takes a few sips "Aspen...listen, the thing is, what I have in mind might come off as a little unorthodox."

Aspen: "You sure know how to build someone's curiosity."

Dominic: "Good" he nods, reaching behind him to grab a metronome, placing it between the two "What do you know about hypnosis?"

Aspen: "Seriously?" she scoffs in disbelief

Dominic: "What, you practice witchcraft but you don't believe in hypnotism? Aspen, listen...Woodbanes we're given their reputation because they were the ones not afraid to go against the normal. Now I will admit that there have been some bad seeds but that is only a small percentage. The clans took that percentage and magnified it times 10. Made it so our children were too afraid to ever reach their full potential. The way to get over it is to just confront that fear and remove it." he explains, moving his hand to his ear as she watches him, reaching her own hand up to her ear

Aspen: "I don't think hypnosis would work. Witches are naturally immune to any sort of manipulation."

Dominic: "Really?" he hums "Well, let me ask you something. How'd you like to put that earring back on?" he questions, making her look down to see her earring lying on the table and she looks up at him with an impressed look as he smiles over his glass