The Sun Also Rises

Katherine: "So that's what a werewolf bite looks like."

Damon: "Yep."

Katherine: "It's not that bad."

Damon: "Will be." he sighs, getting up

Katherine: "So that's it? You're just...going to die?"

Damon: "Well, that depends. You know anything about a cure?" she shakes her head in silence "Me, either."

Katherine: "145 years and no last good-bye?"

Damon: "You don't get a good-bye." he goes to leave but she speeds in front of him

Katherine: "Don't. Don't leave mad."

Damon: "Us ending on up on good terms isn't exactly on my bucket list, Katherine."

Katherine: "Klaus made me call Jenna to lure her out. There was nothing that I could do. I didn't have a choice."

Damon: "That's why I gave you the vervain" he grits and she shushes him, pointing towards the other room where Isla is "So you had a choice."

Katherine: "It was her or me. I chose her."

Damon: "I helped you. You owed me. Now when Klaus dies, you're going to walk out of here without a scratch and Elena's aunt dies. Somehow you're the only one that wins. How'd that happen?"

Katherine: "I didn't let love get in the way."

Damon: "Enjoy eternity alone, Katherine." he brushes past her

Katherine: "What are you going to do?"

Damon: "I'm going to offer myself as a replacement to Klaus."

Katherine: "He won't take you. He saw your bite, he said that your blood is impure. I'm sorry, Damon. But Jenna's dead, there's nothing you can do about it."

Isla: "Well. That was, entertaining" she comes into the doorway after Damon left "Nothing? You never felt anything for him?"

Katherine: "Bite me." she snarls, walking over to a chair as Isla smirks

🔘

Jeremy: "This is useless" he sighs as they look through the grimoires "All these grimoires. There has to be something in here to keep Elena from becoming a vampire."

Bonnie: "And we'll keep looking. Until the last minute."

Elijah: "The sacrifice is completed in stages as the full moon sets. First the werewolf is killed, then the vampire. Finally the doppelganger. Once Elena dies, the curse will be broken. Klaus will become hybrid." he says as they arrive outside the witch house

Alaric: "So when do we attack?"

Elijah: "Elena's death will activate his dormant werewolf side. He'll be vulnerable during the transformation. That's when Bonnie comes in."

Stefan: "And you're sure Bonnie will survive this?"

Elijah: "If she can deliver him to the brink of death, I'll finish the job myself."

Stefan: "Damon." he answers his phone

Damon: "You're not going to like what I'm about to say."

Stefan: "Cut to the chase. Is the sacrifice happening or not?"

Damon: "It's happening. I tried to stop it, but it got...complicated."

Stefan: "We're sticking with the original plan. We're meeting Bonnie right now."

Damon: "He's got Jenna, Stefan."