The Last Dance

Klaus/Alaric: "Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" he groans while looking through Alaric's closet and pulls out two different shirts to show Katherine "Ok, bad, or badder?"

Katherine: "The dark colors suit you better."

Klaus/Alaric: "Oh, thank you, honey. Ok, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?"

Katherine: "The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the
Salvatore house."

Klaus/Alaric: "Ok, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Ohh, that guy is a buzzkill."

Katherine: "Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."

Klaus/Alaric: "Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

Katherine: "That's it." she keeps her gaze on the floor and jumps a little when he caresses her hair

Klaus/Alaric: "Oh, so jumpy."

Katherine: "Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know."

Klaus/Alaric: "You see, I believe that you believe that but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me." he compels her

Katherine: "They were trying to see if Aspen or Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger."

Klaus/Alaric: "The witch best friends?" he asks and she nods her head "And then you said one of them didn't have her powers anymore."

Katherine: "Aspen. And she doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."

Klaus/Alaric: "Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that."

Katherine: "Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it."

Klaus/Alaric: "And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long" he takes a knife out of his pocket and holds it out to her "I want you to take this knife...and stab yourself" he orders as she apprehensively takes it and stabs it into her leg "Now take it out. Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs."

Katherine: "Where are you going?"

Klaus/Alaric: "I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious doppelganger" he presses a kiss to her head "Oh, don't look so glum, Katerina. The fun is just beginning. Again, please." he leaves and she stabs herself in the leg, groaning in pain

🔘

Lawyer: "Please sign here and here." he hands a few documents to Elena

Elena: "Okay."

Aspen: So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you? No extra favors you had to do?"

Elena: "No" she gives her a pointed look for the last part "And for now. As sole owner, I'm the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what I mean."

Bonnie: "Your own personal safe house."

Elena: "That's the idea."

Bonnie: "Wouldn't want to clean it." she looks around the room and glances over to where Stefan and Damon are waiting outside the house on the porch
-
Damon: "You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus?"

Stefan: "She said she could channel enough witch's power to kill him. Besides Aspen's been reading a lot of the grimoires from Jonas' apartment and she's compiled a list of spells that should do the trick. And Elijah thought that would work and he was an Original, so..."