Know Thy Enemy

Caroline: "I can't find him anywhere

Caroline: "I can't find him anywhere. He's not at home. He's not answering his phone." she nervously rants as she walks out the house with Aspen beside her

Aspen: "How could you let him go?"

Caroline: "Mom walked in and he just...he took off. I didn't know what to do."

Aspen: "Did she hear anything?"

Caroline: "No. She just thinks we're fighting but he knows about me, and he's freaking out about Vicki."

Aspen: "All right. You have to find him. Calm him down. Compel him if you have to" she shrugs "Is he still on the vervain?"

Caroline: "I slip it into his soda when he's at work, but I didn't get to last night, so it's out of his system" she sighs before remembering something "He has a catering shift at the Lockwoods' today. I'm gonna try there."

Aspen: "Okay." she nods and the two get into their separate cars to drive off in different directions

🔘

Damon: "Yep. Everybody's dead." he nods when opening the door to Luka and Jonas' apartment and he sticks his hand through the doorway while Aspen, Bonnie, and Jeremy follow behind him

Aspen: "We should pack up the grimoires. They spent years collecting them. I wanna make sure they're safe."

Damon: "You know, we could just get another match and cremate 'em."

Aspen: "Don't be disrespectful. Not to him." she looks down at Luka's burnt body with a sad look on her face

Damon: "Fine. I'll bury him."

Jeremy: "What exactly are we looking for?"

Aspen: "According to Luka's dad, one of these contains a spell that'll let Bonnie harness the energy that's left behind when a witch dies violently."

Damon: "I didn't know you and father witch were so close."

Aspen: "We weren't but when he gave me my powers back, he gave me a message. If I can find the spot in town, where the old Salem witches were burned, Bonnie can harness their energy to use when we need it."

Jeremy: "Why Bonnie?"

Bonnie: "I'm part of their bloodline. Aspen's not."

Damon: "Great. We'll have to put that on our list of things to do today. Harness ancient dead-witch power."

Bonnie: "You know where the witches were burned?"

Damon: "Did I forget to mention that?" he smirks at her

Jeremy: "Are we gonna have to read through every one of these books till we find the right spell?"

Aspen: "Nope" she looks at the shelves while waving her hand along the front of it and a book falls out, landing on an open page "It's this one." she looks at the spell before handing the book to Bonnie