The End Of The Affair

Klaus: "Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan." he says once they arrive at a warehouse, the women asleep in the car

Stefan: "What are we doing here?"

Klaus: "I know how much you loved it here" he opens a door so they can look out at the city "Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days."

Stefan: "Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur."

Klaus: "Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what makes it legend. Word was the ripper of Monterrey got lonely, so he escaped to the city for comfort. It was prohibition. Everything was off limits then, which made everything so much fun. Chicago was magical."

Stefan: "Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it."

Klaus: "Ready to get down to business, then?"

Stefan: "Why am I still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?"

Klaus: "We're going to see my favorite witch."

Stefan: "Thought Isla was your favorite witch."

Klaus: "Oh she is. But she's not the witch I need for our hybrid problem."

🔘

Klaus: "Looks familiar, doesn't it?" he smirks at Stefan when they walk into a bar

Stefan: "I can't believe this place is still here."

Gloria: "You got to be kidding me." her voice calls out and Klaus smiles at her

Klaus: "So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender-"

Gloria: "Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny" she shakes her head, walking towards the group "I remember you."

Stefan: "Yeah. You're Gloria. Shouldn't you be..."

Gloria: "Old and dead? Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?"

Aspen: "You're powerful. I can feel it radiating off of you."

Gloria: "Same goes for you two. I take it your
Isla." she looks at said woman who nods her head

Isla: "Yeah."

Gloria: "Nice" she smirks at Klaus who smiles in return and Isla gives him a slight look of confusion "I can slow the aging down some Herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day."

Klaus: "Stefan, why don't you show Aspen over to the bar and fix us up a little something from behind the bar."

Stefan: "Yeah, sure thing." he nods and the two walk away

Klaus: "You look ravishing, by the way."

Gloria: "Don't. I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of news travels."

Klaus: "So what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse."

Gloria: "Obviously you did something wrong" she says, making him give her an annoyed sigh "Look, every spell has a loophole, but a curse that old...we'd have to contact the witch who created it."

Klaus: "Well, that would be the original witch. She's very dead."

Gloria: "I know. And for me to contact her, I'll need help. Bring me Rebekah."

Klaus: "Rebekah. Rebekah is a bit preoccupied."

Gloria: "She has what I need. Bring her to me."