A Few Good Men

Aspen: "Hey

Aspen: "Hey. What are you doing here?" she greets Stefan when opening the door to find him standing on the porch

Stefan: "Just came to check on you. Wanted to see if you're feeling back to normal after everything."

Aspen: "Well I'm back to being able to practice some spells however, I only know one spell which just means..." she opens the door more for him to see all the flowers surrounding the living room

Stefan: "Oh."

Aspen: "Yeah. Believe it or not wilting and unwiliting flowers becomes boring very easily. Pretty sure my mom thinks I'm either planning on opening my own flower shop or trying to find some way to smoke all of these. With me it would most likely be the latter."

Stefan: "You wanna take a break? Come with me somewhere."

Aspen: "Where?"

Stefan: "You know how Elena recently found out she was adopted?"

Aspen: "She might've mentioned it maybe once or...20 times."

Stefan: "Well I found a lead on who her birth mother might be. Was gonna go check it out."

Aspen: "Who's the lead?"

Stefan: "Alaric Saltzman."

Aspen: "Our history teacher?" she widens her eyes at him "Wait...are you saying he could be her-"

Stefan: "No. No, he's not her dad but he may have been married to her mom."

Aspen: "Didn't his wife die?" she questions and he gives her a shocked look, wondering how she knew that "Sort of a wallflower and a very nosy person. I hear things." she shrugs

Stefan: "Yeah his uh...his wife did die. And according to him, Damon was the one who killed her."

Aspen: "I would say I'm surprised but having met your brother that would just be a lie."

Stefan: "I just need to find out more details before telling Elena what I know. Make sure it's the truth" he nods his head "Wanna come?"

Aspen: "Sure" she shrugs "Need to get away from the smell of flowers for a while. Give me a minute to change."

🔘

Alaric: "Thanks for meeting me. Assuming she knows." he motions to Aspen who is standing beside Stefan in the town square

Aspen: "Yep. Fangs and all."

Alaric: "Something's come up."

Stefan: "Jenna told you."

Alaric: "Yeah."

Stefan: So it's true. Your wife isobel was Elena's birth mother."

Alaric: "What does Elena know?"

Stefan: "About your wife?"

Alaric: "About everything. About you, your brother."

Stefan: "She knows what I am. And she knows that you know about the vampires."