Bring It On

In the middle of nowhere at a truck stop, Haley walks out of a store. Looking cautiously around her she walks inbetween two trucks when hearing a rattling sound. Turning around she tenses when seeing a vampire standing in front of her, grunting as he throws her against the side of the truck while choking her. He throws her to the ground and goes to attack again but Isla speeds over, grabbing hold of him in a choke hold

Isla: "Your mother should've taught you how to treat a lady." she grits, stabbing a syringe into his neck before ripping the other part of his neck out with her teeth and throwing him against the side of the truck and he hits the ground with a thud

" she grits, stabbing a syringe into his neck before ripping the other part of his neck out with her teeth and throwing him against the side of the truck and he hits the ground with a thud

Haley: "You came." she breathes when Isla gives her a smug look

Isla: "Well, you did say it was urgent" she shrugs, wiping the blood off her mouth before helping her to her feet "Oh, don't worry about him" she motions to the vampire that sped off "Werewolf venom. Courtesy of one Klaus Mikaelson" she holds up the syringe in her hands "He'll be lucky if he makes it through the night."

Haley: "What if there are more?"

Isla: "You were foolish enough to make a deal with Katerina Petrova. Been there myself. Not exactly smart. She used you to find the cure, and now you're nothing but a loose end. You'll be lucky if she lets you live."

Haley: "You and Klaus said you would protect me."

Isla: "And we will, just as soon as you tell me everything you know about Katerina."

🔘

Klaus: "Ah, what an unpleasant surprise."

Damon: "So I just came up with a list called things you suck at. Number one: Finding Katherine, ever. Number two: Covering up your secret phone conversations to that little backstabber Haley. Yeah, so where is she, and what does she know about Katherine?"

Klaus: "I should help you? After you lot killed my brother and imprisoned me in the Gilbert living room?"

Damon: "You might want to prioritize, Klaus. You have much bigger problems. Katherine has the cure. My guess is she's gonna want to cram it down your throat. You help me find Katherine, I'll get the cure, I'll give it to Elena, everybody wins. Just let me question Haley about Katherine."

Klaus: "Can't help you, mate. Haley's off limits. Although Isla did have a run-in with a vampire who may know where Katerina is. Too bad for you she bit halfway through his bloody neck and injected him with my venom so he probably won't have much time for chit-chat."

🔘

Liz: "The entire supply of blood from the hospital, all the reserves, gone, just vanished."

Stefan: "I don't understand. Are you accusing us?"

Liz: "No, I'm not accusing you, but this town is at a tipping point. Any more unexplained house fires, and things are gonna boil over" she snaps before sighing "I'm sorry. I know it's not your fault. It's been a rough week. Miranda Gilbert was one of my best friends in High School. To see what's happened to her family...it's just..."