All My Children

Kol: "Well, well, well, there's our girl." he greets Rebekah when she comes into the home, dressed in last night's attire

Rebekah: "Get out of my way, Kol." she glares when she tries to go past him but he blocks her path

Kol: "Out all night. What a scandal. I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?"

Rebekah: "If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth" she pushes him, looking over at where Klaus is sitting on the couch, drawing in his sketchbook "Don't start, Nik."

Klaus: "I didn't say anything." he shrugs with an amused look on his face

Rebekah: "What are you even doing up? Shouldn't you still be rolling around in the sheets with Isla?"

Klaus: "She went to spend the day with Aspen. Mother daughter bonding time if you will."

Kol: "I'm bored" he sighs, taking a seat in a chair "Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment."

Klaus: "What are you waiting for? Go on. Have at it."

Kol: "It's no fun to go alone. Join me, Nik. It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart."

Klaus: "Ok. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date."

Rebekah: "Yes, please go. This house has enough men rolling around in it."

Kol: "Just like you, Bekah."

Rebekah: "Good ridance, both of you." she rolls her eyes, throwing her shoe at him as he ducks out the way, heading out the door with Klaus

Elijah: "Rebekah." he comes into the room, a look on his face

Rebekah: "Not you, too, Elijah." she sighs

Elijah: "I'm worried about mother. Have you not noticed her strange behavior?"

Rebekah: "She's been dead for a thousand years, what's strange for her?"

Elijah: "Burned sage" he holds up the item in his hand "She was doing a privacy spell."

Rebekah: "You know she fancy such things. Why don't you ask Finn? He's been doting on her."

Elijah: "I don't trust Finn. He hates what we are. He always has."

Rebekah: "That's not true. And as for mother, she returned for one reason, to make her family whole. She loves us. What trouble are you looking to find?"

🔘

Elena: "He was gloating, like actual gloat. Like he was proud of himself for sleeping with her" she shakes her head, telling Bonnie how she walked in on Damon and Rebekah "Is it working?"

Caroline: "It's not working. I can hear every word you're saying about Damon, the vampire gigolo." she sighs, coming into the room

Bonnie: "I don't know. It's a tricky spell."

Elena: "When Esther did it, she kept the sage burning. There was a lot more smoke."

Bonnie: "All right, try it again" she motions for Caroline to walk back out the room which she does so grumpily "Speaking of Esther, you should know she came to see me and Abby this morning."

Elena: "And all this time, you let me vent about Damon?"

Bonnie: "I don't want you to worry."

Elena: "Ok, well, what did she want?"

Bonnie: "She wanted to introduce herself. Abby and I helped bring her back. She's channeling our entire ancestral bloodline for power. I think she thought she was being polite."