Night Of The Comet

Caroline: "I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" she asks Bonnie the next day at school as they walk down the hall

Bonnie: "Technically, grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something.Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so."

Caroline: "Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night. Since this one can't." she motions over to Aspen

Aspen: "I didn't see him, you did. Why didn't you just talk to him?"

Caroline: "I don't know. I was drunk." she shrugs and they all laugh

🔘

Matt: "They're keeping her overnight to make sure there's no infection, but she should be able to come home tomorrow." Stefan hears as he sits at a table outside, pretending to read a book

Elena: "That's good news."

Matt: "Yeah."

Aspen: "Hey. You got a problem with blood or something?"

Stefan: "What?" he looks up at her in shock/confusion having not noticed when she came over "What are you uh...what are you talking about?"

Aspen: "It's just I noticed how you sneaked away last night when the whole Vicki thing happened? Very suspicious timing of you."

Stefan: "Yeah. No, yeah. Blood does make me tend to be very queasy. But I went to call an ambulance. It was easier for them to hear and understand me a little away from the group."

Aspen: "Really?" she gives him a look of disbelief "Because I don't remember you ever coming back."

Stefan: "I wanted to stay out of the way. And then my uncle called and wanted me home. Didn't get a chance to say goodbye to anyone."

Aspen: "Right." she nods still giving him a small skeptical look

Matt: "I know, and now there's talk of some missing campers." Stefan tunes back into hearing

Elena: "Did she say what kind of animal it was that attacked her?"

Matt: "She said it was a vampire." he says making Stefan's body tense up a little

Elena: "What?"

Matt: "Yeah, she wakes up last night and mutters "vampire" and then passes out."

Elena: "Ok, that is weird."

Matt: "I think she was drunk" he shrugs before looking over at where Aspen and Stefan are talking "So what's up with you and the new guy?"

Aspen: "You okay?" she asks noticing how his body shifted

Stefan: "Yeah, I'm fine. Just remembered I had something to do" he nods and begins standing up while grabbing his things "I'll see you around."

Aspen: "Ok" she watches him walk off and sees a piece of paper fall out of his bag and she goes over to grab it "Hey! Uh..." she calls out to him but he doesn't turn back around and she sighs, looking down at the paper that has a bunch of random letters jumbled together.